Shandeh is a Bernat Blogger Now!

[color="#330099"]
And when have you ever known me to not have a comment. :slight_smile:
[/COLOR]

I hope that your back feels better soon, Sandy. Good luck finding a swim suit at Wal Mart, I hope that yours has more to offer than ours does. I have to go searching for one also but for Rachel. She swims so much with swim team and extra practices that hers is getting too baggy and stretched out. But our Wal Mart has nothing left to offer so I’m going to have to try Sports Authority or Academy and pay a lot more~UGH! Rachel has improved so much with her strokes and I want to encourage her to keep swimming so I guess I’ll just have to bite the bullet and spend that extra money on the suit.

Thanks for the comment on the blog, Jack! :hug:

Yeah, I probably won’t find any at mine either. If all else fails, I’ll just sew one myself! :wink:

“I know that if I lost weight, a lot of my problems would go away. But, my pain has been so bad lately, that I haven’t been able to exercise at all.”

Sandy, I’m in the same boat. It’s a catch-22. We’re told that weight loss will ease the pain, but the exercise that we need to lose weight is too painful because of our extra weight. (hmmm…I wonder how many calories are burned knitting and crocheting…apparently not many, b/c my fingers are pretty rotund.

:teehee:

I’m going to use that one skein sockette pattern, Sandy. I think that my girls will get more use out of that kind of sock down in Houston. Besides, they’ll be faster to knit up :happydance:

Melanie, it’s so nice to find a kindred spirit in the weight loss category! :muah:

Brenda, it’s a good pattern! I enjoyed working on it.

You are “in” my Bernat email this morning !!! SO COOL, I “know” a celebrity! Great pix and bio! Can’t wait to read your blog. Congratulations!!!

Neat! Thanks for the encouragement, Debbie! :heart:

:woot: Way to go on the first blog post! I will be reading and hopefully, if I can finish some of my projects, join on one of your KALs soon! Congrats:balloons:

OMG!!! You saw it before I did! :roflhard:
I was fast asleep…sawing a log as I usually do on Sunday afternoons. :sleepy:
When I got up, I checked my email, and did my usual KH moderator stuff, reading post notifications. As soon as I saw your comment, I opened a new internet window and looked at the Bernat blog. THERE I AM!!! :cheering:

I feel like a knitting celebrity now. cloud9

And I can say I know someone famous!:blooby:

:heart: :muah: :heart:
I’m still the same old girl.

ummm…You ARE a knitting celebrity!!! :thumbsup:

I was just able to look at your blog, Shandeh and it looks great!! :yay: :yay: You really did a good job and I’m looking forward to reading it each time you post. Congrats!!!:woohoo:

Thank you all for the love, my friends!
:heart: :hug: :heart:

Congratulations, Sandy!

Thanks Spikey! :slight_smile:

Today, I finally finished knitting the Lace Panel Gloves I’ve been working on. Now, I need to take them to Cottage Yarn to display.

The pattern is in the Fall 2009 issue of Vogue Knitting, and I used Lanett Superwash 100% wool yarn. Very soft. cloud9

And now, I’m getting a good start on my next Bernat project. The Knitted Star Afghan.

Sandy,
You are one incredible knitter! I just love seeing your work!
No wonder you’re the Bernat Blogger! You’re also a great writer: excellent content, wonderful grammar and spelling! Congrats!

Those are beautiful, Sandy!

Thank you, my friends! It’s an exciting time in my crazy life.
:muah:

Wow! Thanks! :woohoo:
If my High School English teacher could see me now…
(She’d probably tell me to diagram some of those sentences.)
:teehee: