Ingrid has come in out of the yard

I had to look it up too, once I started reading the forums. Then I read it in EZ’s book.

Well I have to go to the dentist today, again. I hadn’t gone for years but I broke a tooth and that was the deciding factor. I told him that I wanted to get it all done asap, and only have two more appointments, today to fit crowns and next time to put them in.

I switched dentists because my old one always had so many weeks between appointments that by the time I was done, it was time to go for my 6-month check up.

Last week, I learned that one of the partners in the office (the woman, naturally) is quite the knitter. We got into this discussion because as I was waiting for my novacaine to take effect, I was knitting away. Now I kind of wish I had gone to her. Maybe not, this guy is rather young and good looking. :happydance: I suspect there would be so much knit talk with the other dentist that I wouldn’t be getting much dentistry done.

Now my main concern for today is what to bring to knit while I have to do any waiting. Everything on the needles is either too bulky or needs a chart. Last time I did ribbing for my frog sweater. That, beyond anything else the dentist is going to do to me, is my biggest concern. Hmmmmm

well… you could always [color=red]burn[/color] through a scarf or a sweater…

I’ll have to be put away if I start another sweater, and I’m waiting on a scarf book that I just ordered. There’s one with a dragon that I just have to make. I have two pillow halves that I made for a Christmas present :oops: that need to be sewn together. I think I’ll pick up the st and do a three-needle bind off. No pattern to have out, knitting needles rather than the dreaded tapestry needle and a gift long overdue. Now to find the yarn I used. . . .

OH, Ingrid! I hope ya dont end up like THIS :shock: :

:roflhard:

KK you and Hilde just crack me up!

Thank you. I need the smiles at work.

:roflhard: Love Alfalfa!! :roflhard: I’m so numb right now, I feel like that!! Drooled all the way home. :rollseyes:

But I did get one edge for each side of the pillow picked up with a row knitted so it wouldn’t be too tight. I’ll be a relief to get it done.

It took longer than I had envisioned, but I finally finished this pillow that’s been hanging around since Christmas. I didn’t have enough stuffing, so I went to the dollar store and bought a pillow and cut it open. Worked out great. The stuffing was just fiberfill, but denser than the stuff you get in the bag, plus it saved me a much longer trip.

I got the cat from a google search for a Celtic Cat pattern and the Knot is from a sweater pattern.

Today I should be able to get most of the back of the frog done. Then I have to sew. Poo.

Are you done drooling yet? Poor thing…

That cat is WILD! Really unusual! Like it!

Thanks.

Yes, I have feeling in my mouth, but in spite of having dental insurance, my wallet will be numb for a while. Oh well, gotta be able to chew!

Very cool pillows Ingrid!

Thanks! But it’s one pillow, front and back.

:doh: :roflhard:

love the celtic cat! I wish I had time to knit!

Gee you should take it up sometime, it’s fun and relaxing. I highly recommend it!

Thanks to ekgheiy, I now have my pictures on the www below. It was so nice of her to help the technically challenged! I never had a www button before!

AWESOME!!! INGRID’S GOT W’s!!! :cheering:

:blush: :blush:

WHoo-hoo! Okay everybody … on the count of 3 … CLICK!!!
ONE
TWO
…
THREE …

insert furocious mouse clicking noises here :lol:

:shock: The noise is deafening! :shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard: You guys are too much.

Dudette, I am totally diggin’ that cat. Please tell me you remember the website for the pattern … :pray: