Ingrid has come in out of the yard

buzzer sounds Sorry, Joel!

Well, here she is. My friend has Alpacas and I wanted to make her something Alpaca-ish. So here it is–an Alpaca Alpaca! It’s a small purse, but I don’t really expect her to use it. She can hang it in her spinning room.

Ingrid, that is SOOOOOO cute!!! Will you make me one too? :pray: I want to name mine George.

Sure! Send me $1000 and I’ll be happy to make you one! :wink:

So here it is–an Alpaca Alpaca!

:roflhard: :roflhard: That is definitely something that has never been seen before on KH.com!!
Great job - that is really cute!

Thanks!! :smiley:

Do you accept Monopoly money?

Do you accept Monopoly money?[/quote]

Absolutely! And in exchange I’ll send you a picture of my Alpaca!! :wink:

OHHH! Its a PURSE!!! That’s even COOLER!

Ingy…I really owe you an apology for forgetting that you were the one that gave me that DECADENT cheesecake dip recipe. DH and I really LOVED it…and I LOVE you, too!! MUAH! :heart:

Do you accept Monopoly money?[/quote]

Absolutely! And in exchange I’ll send you a picture of my Alpaca!! ;)[/quote]

well, see now you’re sounding like my grandpa - one year for my birthday he sent me a picture of HIS new sportscar…hah.

No apology necessary! It really is my one culinary claim to fame. :rollseyes: Probably because it’s so easy. And it is rather decadent, too. :wink:

Yes, the alpaca/llama is a purse, but I certainly don’t expect her to use it. I’m going to take it over to her today if she’ll be around and I’ll get some pics of the ā€˜girls’–Anita, Giselle, and Lolita (how’s that for names?) and the two young’ns Gus and Oliver.

I WANNA HUG SOME ALPACAS!!!

Give those LLLLamas some LLLLLLove for me, willlll ya??

Kelly… if it were up to you, you’d be knitting straight from the Alpacas…

:wink: :roflhard:

I’m a little surprised you haven’t tried spinning Howie’s surplus hair and knitting a doggie sweater with it. Although, you know there wouldnt be any issue with him having an allergic reaction to it… :rollseyes:

[size=2]Just teasing ya KK[/size]

OMG, Joel!! Thats a FABULOUS idea!! Im gonna scrape all the little 1/2" long howie-hairs off the couches & chairs & send them your way! I didnt realize you could SPIN! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :notworthy:

Does Howie smell like coconut? My grandpa’s Chihuahua, Moose, always smelled like coconut. Howie looks like he smells like coconut. :shock: I always wanted a Chihuahua so I could name it Ren… I think I might have a hard time finding a red white and blue cat, to name Stimpy, though… Stimpson J. Cat… what a name

Nope - sorry. Howie smells like…um…Howie. :??

But does Howie slosh when you shake him? :rofling:

Well, no alpacas today, it’s raining and I wanted to take Ryan to see all the other farm animals, too. The ā€˜Alpaca Palace’ is on a very large farm, hundreds of acres, that’s been in the family for over 100 years. They have all the usual farm beasties, so we’ll go on a sunny day.

Now off to find some ā€˜tree-frog green’ yarn. I went through all my greens last night for the tree frog sweater I’m going to make. I have every shade of green there is from so-dark-you-can’t-tell-it’s-green to the palest hint. No tree frog. I’m putting crocodiles up the arms, so I had the right greens for that.

I figure that Michael’s will have it. If not, there is a semi-new YS near there, but that’s dangerou$.

What about Knitpicks Shine in Grass??? The color is a bit lighter in person…actually, LOTS of their yarns come in a Grass color, if you are using a different fiber.

OOH! You can seach on color!!

I realize that I have all the choices in the world for yarn on line, but I wanted it today. If I keep on truckin’ with this frog sweater, I’ll need the green tonight. I found some Caron in the perfect color at Michael’s and also got a bunch of Sculptey clay. You can make the prettiest stitch markers with it. I probably won’t though, I think farm animals and dinosaurs are what Ryan has in mind.

When I was waiting to turn right onto Rt. 9, our main drag, the guy behind me kept honking, even though there was no way I was able to pull out without getting flattened. I almost gave him the you-know-what after we were both on the way, but thought better of it. Good thing, too! At the next light, a young man got out of the back seat to tell me my back tire was almost flat! I’m glad I kept my finger to myself! :shock: A quick stop at the next gas station and we were on our way. I think Ryan was greatly impressed that grandma knew how to put air in her tire!

WOW! Even though you’re a GIRL??? :shock:

:roflhard:

I misunderstood…I thought you were having trouble finding the perfect green. :wink: