Update pics of Luke's hat- P4

Hi Everyone :slight_smile:
I have just finished this little baby cardi . It is made with Sirdar Snuggly 4ply and the pattern is leaflet number 1770.
This yarn and pattern was sent to m my Nobones and he Hubby Mike .
I think it came out great . Thanks Ellie :slight_smile:
Also i thought you might like to see pics of my 7yr old sons progress with his charity hat . He is doing ok . It is all in garter stitch but that is ok . I may have to help with the decreases when the time comes .

oooooops i forgot to add the pictures lol . Here you go !

Love the sweater and love that Luke is knitting, cute!

Rita the sweater is beautiful and your son’s progress is looking great. You make a good team.:cheering:

aww how cute both your son and the Cardi!! I can’t wait to see his finished hat and great job :yay:

what a handsome young man!!!
the sweater is precious!!

The cardigan is so cute, love the ribbon.

Luke will be knitting sweaters by the time he’s ten if he keeps this up, good for him (and you)!

The sweater is beautiful and such concentration from Luke. His doing so well and that is a cute pic.

Your son looks very cute knitting and I love the sweater.

Beautiful Sweater and I love to see another boy knit. My oldest son Justen knits too. :muah:
Great Job!

Beautiful cardi and even more beautiful to see your talented son knitting too!!! :yay:

Love the cardi and love the look of concentration on your son’s face!

Lovely little sweater. It looks like Luke is a Harley man and has chosen black for his hat. Sounds par for the course. My son loved black too. Nice looking boy.

The sweater is adorable. Luke looks so intense. :wink: Very cute kid!

Thank you. The yarn is actually navy blue . :slight_smile:

Intense is one word lol He he concentrates so hard that he grinds his teeth . Not too sure how many teeth he will have left by the time he finishes this hat lol :rofl:

He is concentrating real hard . He actually does that in everything he does and gets very frustrated if he can’t do something.
He gets that off his dad lol

Thanks guys :slight_smile:
J

Both are just adorable.Don’t tell Luke I called him adorable:roflhard:

Hahahaha He has been as good as gold since he has taken up knitting . I do not hear a peep out of him unless he is hungry lol:rofl:
I may have to start a fan club lol

Hahahaha He has been as good as gold since he has taken up knitting . I do not hear a peep out f him unless he is hungry lol:rofl:
I may have to start a fan club lol

Boys like tying knots – I mean, what’s the difference. When I was little, my brother tied the plastic strings, or maybe it’s called weaving. Anyway, he made a lot of key chains and such.

That cardi has turned out nice and I think it looks better for not having all those roses on it.

Mike has now always got his eye out for ‘Rita’ patterns, if it looks cute and girlie or is toy he always says ‘does Rita have this one?’! Like I’d know!!!

Mike is most impressed with Luke learning, he can’t do and I’ve given up trying to teach him.