Summertime Cardi

I posted this at my blog and I think on the KAL posting, but I never put it in the FOs, so here it is. My pride and joy. The most complex, intricate, beautiful thing I have ever completed. This garment was so completely out of my league when I started it that I never really thought I would finish it. But I did. It was a mother’s day gift for my mom which I delivered to her in July. :slight_smile:

Now I feel like I could knit anything!

Wowzers, it looks beautiful and flawless! Way to go, you should be proud.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Oh my goodness!!! I’d love to see a pic of your mom in it, but even flat it looks so well made, so polished! The buttons are perfect and a gorgeous choice. Wonderful job. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Excellent job! It looks very beautiful. :cheering:

Wow! It looks so professional. I bet your Mom will wear it even when she doesn’t need an extra sweater just so she can brag that you made it just for her! :notworthy:

WOW :notworthy: that is beautiful,bet your mom loved it :heart:

:cheering: Absolutely STUNNING :cheering:
Where did you find the pattern? What yarn did you use?

So gorgeous! Beautiful! Wonderous!

OMG! That is a beautiful job. You are so gifted. :cheering:

that is amazingly gorgeous! :notworthy: I would definitely pay good money for that if I saw it in a store.

:inlove: :inlove: BEAUTIFUL!!!

That is beautiful!! I can see why you would feel like you could do anything after knitting that! :cheering: :cheering:

:yay: :cheering: LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! This is really amazing!!!

WOW!! I’m sure you could knit anything! That is just amazing!!! :inlove: :inlove:

Gorgeous!!! Can we get a pattern link?

That is just beautiful! Love those buttons!

Absolutely Completely Gorgeous!

:cheering:

Sorry, I totally forgot to add all the details. Here is the link to the pattern.

Here is the link to the KAL I started that talks all about the pattern and the yarn and everything!

Thank you all so much. If there is anything that I have learned that I can tell all of you, it is that I am not particularly talented at knitting. Don’t get me wrong, I think I am a good knitter, but not great. And I did not have nearly enough skill to do this sweater. But I jumped in. And I tried and tried. And there are flaws in it, trust me I can point out each and every one that I found during blocking!!! :slight_smile: But any of you out there could knit this sweater if you wanted. BE NOT AFRAID!

Fabulous! Just beautiful!

Simply gorgeous! I"m very impressed!