Power tools . com~ lol

I clicked on the KH link and got THAT and did a double take :passedout: and said WHAT~ then I saw Sheldon~ with POWER TOOLS~ :eyes: :noway: :flirt: AND THEN I saw HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY~!!

Allright AmY~ Ya Got US~ :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :roflhard:

BTW: Sheldon is a CUTIE~~ nice bodDAY~~ :notworthy:

I came to check on how to do a certain stitch and up comes this dude with power tools. Made me look twice!

He kinda looks like Peter Brady.

:teehee:

i did a double take too. thought somone else had hijacked our dear kh, then i read it and thought, this is hilarious!! way to go amy and sheldon!! :cheering:

That’s hysterical!!! Happy April Fools!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: that’s funny!

Very Funny!!

:rofl:

:roflhard: :roflhard: Good One!

:roflhard:
I would have missed it except for this topic… I have a direct link to the forum bookmarked :roflhard: :roflhard:

Woah! Totally Peter Brady! :roflhard:

lol i don’t have the front page linked in my favorites… i come directly to the forum…had to go looking to find out what you were talking about. explained why i couldn’t get on for a bit…naughty naughty… :rofl:

I had the same problem. Couldn’t get in…couldn’t get in…

So, I entered www.knittinghelp.com so I could start all over again a different way.

:??
I thought that Sheldon had gotten his wires crossed or something. I was thinking, “Does he have a Power Tools forum we didn’t know about?” “Did he hit the wrong button, and completely screw up our forum?”
:thinking:

Then, I FINALLY saw the April Fools message. :doh:

So, yes…you TOTALLY fooled me. :wink:

hehe… very cute and very funny!

OK… I did the double take… then saw the April fools…

Do you not realize it is not nice to mess w/ knitters brains? or their forums? lol

Hugs… thanks for the lol,

You rule!

Oh that is too funny! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:teehee: My first thought was…dang,I forgot how cute Amy’s hubby is… :eyebrow: Nice trick Sheldon!..What else can you do? :roflhard:

:cheering: Good one! :cheering:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

:cheering: :rofl: :roflhard: :cheering:

However, not enough skin (gotta roll up those sleeves and show us some biceps) and no large tool belt.

I’ll give him a 7 for trying though :cheering: :teehee:

TOO Cute! I did a double take. I knew I clicked onto the KH favorite. :roflhard: :cheering: