Power tools . com~ lol

That was great! At first I thought it was just a banner for a new site by Sheldon and thought to myself “oh cool, JD will like that!” :roflhard: :roflhard:

TOO Funny!!! :chair: I literally laughed out loud when I saw it!
Way to go Amy and Sheldon!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

This just cracked me up. It had its full effect because I was just sipping my first cup of coffee and started thinking that Sheldon had opened some kind of companion site. :roflhard: :roflhard:

Nice work, Sheldon!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:teehee: It threw me for a minute, then I realized it was April Fools’ Day! :roflhard:

at first i was :pout:
then i was :??
then :rofl:
very funny!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I thought there was something wrong with my browser at first.

Great Joke!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

[color=red][size=7]HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!![/size][/color] :cheering: :roflhard: :lol: :blooby: :yay: :woot: :eyes: :clink:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

:rofl: :snort:

[size=2]Sheldon looks like my boss. :shock:[/size]

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard:

:teehee: Glad y’all got a good laugh! We had a lot of fun with it. Sheldon wanted me to pose with the power tools (which would have been pretty funny in its own right), but we both thought, “even better if Sheldon does it!” :yay:

So I married Peter Brady did I? :roflhard: Hands off, ladies, he’s mine! :fingerwag: :teehee:

:teehee: Ok Miss Amy ya got us good…He’s a hunk… :eyebrow: Now we need a pic of him knitting…Amy aka Sissy

I thought it was pretty funny but having already seen a few other April Fool’s Day pranks on other sites I wasn’t too surprised.

:rofl:

Wasnt anything wrong with mine… :teehee: :roflhard: :drool:

For those who missed it, here’s an archived page:

http://www.knittinghelp.com/index-aprilfools-2007.php

:wink:

That was really hilarious, Amy!!! And your new picture is gorgeous.
Thanks for all you do for us :muah:

If you type in www.powertoolhelp.com, you end up here. :teehee: