Please Pray for Rabbitrescuer / Rabbit's Updates / Austin is Back in School!

Hey all…

Some of “know” Rabbitrescuer…

Yesterday, one of her sons sustained 2nd and 3rd degree burns on about 50% of his body. He’s headed to a Shriner’s hospital for treatment.

Her younger son witnessed the accident. I know she would appreciate prayers for the family.

On behalf of Rabbit…thank you.

:hug:

Oh my goodness! I’ll be praying for her and her family. :hug:

Sending well wishes and prayers to her and her family.
:heart:

That is just awful. I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

:heart: Oh my please tell her that her & her family are in my thoughts & prayers :hug:

Thanks, y’all. She is somehow getting online and sending me updates via PMs here. Feel free to send her best wishes.

How awful. They’re all in my prayers.

I’m so sorry. I will pray for her and her family.

They’ll be in my thoughts. :heart:

Oh my goodness, I hope he’s ok! My thoughts are with them:hug:

I am so sorry to hear this, I am sending her and her family all my positive thoughts.

I am so sorry. I am keeping her family in my thoughts and wishing him a speeding recovery.

I’m so sorry! My thoughts are with them all! :hug:

Wow, that’s terrible! Sending positive thoughts their way.

The Shriners Hospitals are the best there are!!! They will get the best care:hug:

Oh my how awful. Saying a prayer right now for her and her son. :hug:

:grphug: add my thoughts and prayers to all the rest for her and both her sons. I have a green feather and fan prayer shawl that I am just about to cast off if you think you could get an address I would be more than happy to send it to her.
If I remember correctly she doesn’t live too far from me - she bought some of my stash yarn.

How terrible!

Sending healing wishes to her and her boys.

Bless their hearts! I will keep them in my thoughts.

I’m so sorry! Sending positive thoughts to them.