Our Own Crycket got married!

Crycket got married, on a beautiful Halloween evening, just as dusk filled the sky with darkness, after a beautiful sunny warm fall day.

Here are some of the pictures I took to share with you.

1. sign at entrance to the driveway to direct guests to the wedding.
  2. Crycket gets dressed in her wedding gown.
  3. Crycket gets dressed in her wedding gown.
  4. Crycket shows off her knitting skills, each item she was wearing (except the shirt and shoes) was knit by her! She is Ginny Weasley in this picture and wore this outfit for her whole reception. What a knitter!!!
  5. Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter, the new Mr & Mrs.
  6. Crycket kills her wedding cake!
  7. The bride gets kidnapped by the pirates in the room, then the best man holds an auction to get the bride back from all those scurvy pirates (one of which was Crycket’s father and one of which was my DH).
  8. The groom gets that garter!

It was a lovely wedding. I did not get any pictures of the actual wedding because I lost my glasses and only found them later in the evening. Hopefully Crycket will post a few pictures of the actual service herself.

Congrats Mr & Mrs Harry Potter!!! May all your days be filled with love and joy, laughter and many more Halloween parties!

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing the pictures. What an amazing “Ginny” outfit.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. That certainly was not a traditional wedding. Everything looked great and Cryket and her husband look very happy together.

Thanks for sharing the pics .:slight_smile: They are great .
Congratulations to the bride and groom xxxxx

:happydance: Looks like it was a fun wedding!! Congrats to them both :hug:

Wonderful shots of what looked like a wonderful wedding! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Harry Potter!!!:muah:

Here’s a picture of our bride! Isn’t she beautiful???

Thanks for the pics! I am still waiting on some of mine!

Congratulations! It looks like you all had a ton of fun!

Congratulations! Looks like you were all having a wonderful time! All the best to you both.

Oh, it looks like it was such a fun wedding! I love your wedding dress and I really love your Ginny and Harry costumes! Congratulations! :hug:

Congrats to Crycket and Mr Crycket! :mrgreen:

what a fun time!
Congrats Crycket & Dh!

Congratulations!

Did they throw yarn at the bride & groom instead of rice?

Congrats!!! I wish you all of the happiness in the world! :smiley:

Great pics! Congrats Crycket!!! Many happy years together :cheering: :cheering:

Nobody threw anything actually…come to think of it…

But what you are describing is one of my yummiest fantasies…

Even in a horrible situation…being pelted with yarn balls…hmmm…

I…I have to go…somewhere…smiles

Tell hubby and you might come home some night and find the bed covered in balls of Cashmere :woohoo::woot:

Ohhhhh…good idea!

Congrats on your wedding!! everything looked wonderful!!