OT; going away for a while

I am going away for a while due to yesterday my doctor told me that I have a breast cancer. I am going to hospital monday morning. I would love to have some prayers and maybe some comments in my blog. Thank you in advance.

Take care everybody, nobody knows what tomorrow brings. :pray:

I am so sorry to hear your news. You will be in my prayers and I will say some psalms for your recovery.I would like to include you in prayers for the sick that we say in synagogue. What is your first name and your mother’s first name?

I’m really sorry to hear that. :frowning: I’ll keep you in my prayers. :pray:

:pray: God Bless you, and Take Care. :pray:

KNITBIT

My first name is Margot and my mothers first name is Audhild. Thank you.

oh I am so sorry to hear this. I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn’t seen you around in a while. You will definitely be in my thoughts. take very good care of yourself and check in with us when you can. :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: I am so sorry to hear this! I will add my thoughts and prayers as well. :pray:

I’ll be praying that God will surround you and your loved ones with healing, strength and courage as you go through this time.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Many hugs,

Kae

(if you need an ear of someone going through cancer herself (uterine) please feel free to email me…kaemea at gmail dot com)

I’ll be praying that God will surround you and your loved ones with healing, strength and courage as you go through this time.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Many hugs,

Kae

(if you need an ear of someone going through cancer herself (uterine) please feel free to email me…kaemea at gmail dot com)

:heart: positive thoughts and best wishes for you. :heart:

I’ll have you in my prayers and on my mind…good luck and God bless.

I’m so sorry! My best wishes and thoughts are with you!

I am so sorry! You will be in my thoughts. :heart:

My prayers are with you, your family, and your doctors!!!

Our prayers are with you.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you, as well. :heart:

Virtuella, I’m so sorry to hear this news!

I am praying for a full and quick recovery for you. :pray:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Amy

my thoughts and prayers are with you, my dear

Two of my dearest friends are dealing with this same disease - both doing different treatments, but both full of good energy and hope.

I’ll light a candle for you tonight.

:heart:

Please keep us updated as much as you can. I am sending positive energy out there for you! Best of luck!

Big hugs Virtuella! I’ll be thinking about you!

{{{{hugs}}}} I’ll be thinking about you! Sorry to hear about this.

My husband’s cousin just finished treatment for this awful disease and she is good spirits and health now. Best wishes for a complete and quick recovery.