OT; going away for a while

:heart: Take care! You’re in our prayers.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I send you all kinds love and positive energy. You’ll be in my thoughts often.

Best wishes for a quick recovery. My DM has beaten back three diffferent kinds of cancer in the past ten years. I hope and pray you’ll do the same.

All the best.

:heart: :pray: :heart: :pray: :heart: :pray: :heart:
My strongest and most heartfelt prayers to you for a speedy recovery both body, mind and soul. Let your worries fly to your friends, both near and far so you can concentrate on yourself and your family.
Take care and be well, we all look forward to hearing from you. If possible, keep us updated on your progress so we can be your cheerleaders!
:heart:
Jodie :thumbsup:

I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care and I pray for your quick recovery.

:pray: :heart: :pray: :heart: :pray:

OMG. I’m just speechless. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :pray:

I am terribly sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my prayers.
/hugs to you.

Nell

I’m so sorry to read that… know that we are thinking about you… you are in my prayers and thoughts :heart: :heart: please check in when you can…

Virtuella,
My thoughts are with you, momma. {{{BIG HUGS}} and positive vibes for you…you are stronger than this.

~Sharon

Take care of yourself, Virtuella. I’ll be thinking of you often and I hope you have a quick and smooth recovery. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sorry to hear you have breast cancer. I will hope for the best for you.Just take one day at a time.Prayers are with you :pray: Please let us know how you are doing.We all care!!! :heart: :heart:

Margot–I’m so sorry to hear of your bad news. I’ll be praying for your quick and complete recovery–it happens so much more often now you know!

God bless you, dear.

Margot–
Our prayers and thoughts are with you.
–Denise

Thanks everybody… more bad news.
They are not able to locate the cancer as a lump in my breast, there is cancer all over my breast and also spread to my lymph. They are not able to operate it. I have to start with chemoterapy. I guess I will start maybe during the weekend. 6 treatments every 3. week.
:frowning:

I feel optimistic and I AM GOING TO BEAT THIS.

I’m still praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way.

stay strong! don’t be afraid to lean on us when you need someone to hold you up either. :heart:

I’m sending my prayers and positive vibrations to you! :heart: :heart:

God’s blessings to you and your family :heart:

Be strong! Beat this thing! All my best wishes and prayers are being sent your way. :heart:

We’re with you always.