Oddball Pet Snuggles - Cotton or Acrylic Yarn

Hi…Just checking in…I am still working on Green Patures(well kinda just picked it back up)!..some delays going around here at home…I just have a few more rows to complete and deliver…and I will start a new one…called Dragonfly…:heart:

Sounds great! I’ve been wondering what happened with it. Thanks for the update. :hug:

Please share a picture when Green Pastures is completed. When you’re ready, let us know what colors you’re going to use to start Dragonfly and I’ll put up a signup list for it. :thumbsup:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6957690440_19a51ae970.jpg” Here she is…done and delivered to APL…Green Pastures…xxxoo sorry for Just the link…was running way behind time…I wil cast on “Dragonfly” very soon…As far as colors…I am thinking vivid: purple, greens, yellows and pink!!

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Is anyone else interested in working on [B]Dragonfly[/B]?

[B]Dragonfly[/B]

1. cheley (<-- Currently knitting)

Also, how are the other blankets coming? :slight_smile:

[B]Blueberry Chocolate[/B]

1. Katie/sakura-panda
  2. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
  3. moonbunny
  4. Susan/susauehl
  5. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)

[B]Spring Break[/B]

1. Susan/susauehl
  2. ZoseyPosey
  3. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)
  4. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
  5. Moonbunny

Glad you “like” it…I have been working deligently to post a “pic” instead of the link…it just won’t happen!! Maybe one of the Mods will pick up on it and fix it…It is on my Flickr account…also, I will certainly finish and donate any:heart:

I’m not a mod but I can do this. :slight_smile:

Green Pastures

I opened up the picture in it’s own tab/window, copied the url, picked the little landscape button (“Insert Image”) and pasted in the url.

I’ll join in on Dragonfly! Is it possible to be a little further down the list - maybe 3 or 4? If not, it’s totally okay. :slight_smile:

Awesome!! That’s better :hug: Thank you

Yes! I would love to work on Dragonfly please!

Susan

quote=susauehl;1347332]Yes! I would love to work on Dragonfly please!

[quote=cheley;1347333]

Sorry, I seem to be the rate-limiting step here (that’s the chemistry geek in me coming out). Been busy with my son’s 6th bday (had 60+ people at our house on Saturday for the party!) and have been sick on top of that. But I promise to get working on both that I have here! Sorry…

O.K. Finally got a picture here!!! one more row to go then who? I am thinking vivid (Dragonfly) pinks, green, reds, maybe throw in black and tan too…

…ready to be mailed out, too who? Wheres she going?

Spring Break is on its way to Elizabeth – DC#9101969000940566172579. I went with more of a “New England” sort of spring break :slight_smile: I’m attempting to attach a pic…

Cheley - I can take it next…found some perfect dragonfly colors at michaels today. :slight_smile: I’ll pm you my address in a minute.

Thank you, responded…Happy Knitting…:hug:

Sorry! My notifications quit working because I visited KH without being logged in and didn’t realize it. :oops: So I thought all this time that nothing was happening over here because I wasn’t getting any emails.

Thanks for the update, [I][COLOR=“Purple”]calimama[/COLOR][/I]! I’m glad to hear you’re able to get back to it! :thumbsup:

[I][COLOR=“purple”]ZoseyPosey [/COLOR][/I]is next on [B]Dragonfly[/B]. We still need two more knitters!

:knitting:

[B]Dragonfly[/B]

1. cheley (<-- Currently knitting)
  2. ZoseyPosey
  3. Susan/susauehl

[B]Blueberry Chocolate[/B]

1. Katie/sakura-panda
  2. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
  3. moonbunny
  4. Susan/susauehl
  5. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)

[B]Spring Break[/B]

1. Susan/susauehl
  2. ZoseyPosey
  3. calimama
  4. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab (<-- Currently knitting!)
  5. Moonbunny