Oddball Pet Snuggles - Cotton or Acrylic Yarn

I took Starry Night and Autumn Run to the Boise Humane Society finally! They were much appreciated!! They did tell me if we wanted to do more that 12" or 14" size squares would be nice as they fit better in their cat cages. They said the cats love the knitted blankets. So if any wants to do any squares and mail them to me, I will take them in a couple of months to them. No worries if you don’t.

Thank you again for everyone who worked on these blankets!!:heart:

Susan:knitting:

I’m confused…The snuggles are waay more than 12 or 14". So are you saying that’s the size they want? I checked our local APL (where I will be donating “Green Pastures” soon) and their required size is 24 x24"…???

Yes, 12 or 14 inch squares. They do have smaller cages for some of the cats. So this would be one that is not passed along. Just if you wanted to make on your own then I would donate them. That is just this certain place. WE have another one that I am going to check out with and see what size they like!

That is awesome, Susan! I’m so glad to hear that our work is not only appreciated, but that they want more. :hug: :inlove:

I’m still sitting on the finished Cloud Nine. It sits on the cushion in my bedroom and mocks me. I am debating making a bigger blanket in the colors that I used on it to give to my dad – he’s in the hospital and it looks like he won’t be coming home – but am concerned that the colors are babyish. DH has no useful opinion (as in, no opinion at all) so I’m kind of keeping the blanket in sight until I make a decision one way or another.

I should ask my mom, but I think she’ll tell me not to bother. :shrug:

I probably would go ahead and make a blanket for my Dad. You know he will enjoy it because it is from you.:hug: Thinking of you at this time.

Susan:heart:

When I look at those blanket colors, I think cool and soothing, not really baby-ish. I think it would be a nice thing to do for your dad at this time. Thinking about you and yours. :grphug:

Just want to let everyone know that Spring Break is still with me. I’ve been studying furiously for my classes/finals. I’ll get a break from that this weekend and should have it ready to go early next week.

And now…back to the books!

Blueberry Chocolate is ready for the next knitter. Would you send me the name and address for mailing? I’ll take a picture before I send it off.:knitting:

I think I am the next knitter. I will pm my address to you!

Thanks!

You are correct, Susan – thanks! :yay:

Here is what I think are out there now:

[B]Blueberry Chocolate[/B]

1. sakura-panda
  2. bugsyblacklab
  3. moonbunny (<-- Currently knitting!)
  4. susauehl
  5. calimama

[B]Spring Break[/B]

1. Susan/susauehl
  2. ZoseyPosey (<-- Currently knitting!)
  3. calimama
  4. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
  5. Moonbunny

I’m still sitting on [B]Cloud Nine[/B] – will probably drop it off this week while I’m off work for the kids’ spring break – and I have not heard anything recently about[B] Jungle Fever[/B] or [B]Green Pastures[/B].

Thanks so much for the kind words. I’m thinking hard about it and now am thinking about doing one of those diagonal blankets to give it a little bit of “style”. :teehee: He’s supposed to be moved to a private room in a few weeks and will be encouraged to have personal items when he gets there. That will give me plenty of time to make it.

Spring Break is on it way to calimama!
Delivery Confirmation #: 0310 1230 0001 3680 6293
:woot:

I didn’t take a picture, but my section is done in green and purple. It reminds me of all the lilac blooming around here.

Blueberry Chocolate is on its way to Susauehl!

Here is a picture of Blueberry Chocolate before I sent it out.

Blueberry Chocolate arrived today! Love all the colors! Thank for the cards. I can always use those!

[B]Blueberry Chocolate [/B]is ready to go! Who is the next knitter?

That was fast! :yay: I didn’t even update that you had received it. :doh:

It looks like calimama is next in line! :thumbsup:

1. Katie/sakura-panda
  2. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
  3. moonbunny
  4. Susan/susauehl (<-- Currently knitting!)
  5. calimama

[B]Spring Break[/B]

1. Susan/susauehl
  2. ZoseyPosey
  3. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)
  4. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
  5. Moonbunny

Spring Break arrived on Monday. Thank you so much for the pad and gel pens – they’re so cute!

[B]Blueberry Chocolate[/B] on its way to Shana in CA. DC 0311 2550 0002 4055 8184. Should be there on Monday.

Thanks for the updates! :thumbsup:

1. Katie/sakura-panda
  2. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
  3. moonbunny
  4. Susan/susauehl
  5. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)

[B]Spring Break[/B]

1. Susan/susauehl
  2. ZoseyPosey
  3. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)