Oddball Blanket #4 is COMPLETE!

How Exciting! I’ll be on the lookout for it! I’ll have to check my stash to see what I have! :cheering::yay:

Thank you, Alexandria! I’m sure your two inches of knitting will be lovely! :slight_smile:

The BLANKET has landed!! Woo Hoo!! It’s HERE! Safe and sound! :cheering: I’m having so much fun just going through everything in the box and reading the journal! Thanks Alexandria for the goodies! They are much appreciated! And I love the ornament! :thumbsup: I still need go through the stash but am committed to starting on this ASAP! Oh, and BTW - IT’S BEAUTIFUL!! :heart:

Yay! Glad it got there safe and sound :slight_smile: and you’re very welcome, Julie!

(btw… sorry i never posted a picture of the blanket, i haven’t gotten around to it yet.)

Yay!!! Another safe journey! :cheering: :woohoo: :cheering:

Thank you, knitwit628, for sending our blanket quickly. :thumbsup:

We’ll keep our eyes peeled for the photos! :wink:

Baronreads, isn’t it cool to read the journal, and look at the section each person knit as you read their entry? It just makes the blanket so special! :heart:

How are things going with the blanket, baronreads?

It’s going good! I have over an inch done. I’m a pretty slow, methodical knitter! I should put a good dent in it tonight with the game on and all!

Ooh, its getting closer to getting to me! Just two people and it will be mine. :woohoo:
Knit away people! :knitting:

I just realized that I am next,Yeah!!! I can’t wait.

Cool! You have 3 more days with it, my friend. So, just knit what you can, and then we’ll send it on to the next knitter. You don’t have to complete 3 full inches. 2 inches will be perfect!
:thumbsup:
Both of our next knitters are ready to go! Wonderful! :cheering:

I am planning to mail this on Tuesday. I’m almost at 3" and will knit on it for the next 3 nights and send on Tuesday (I work all day on Monday). Shandeh - could you send me the next addy? Thanks!!

Oh yeah, and I"ll take a pic before I send it too!

Yay! I bet the blanket is looking great :).

And ya… sorry, I never did post a picture. idk where the camera is and besides, i took the picture in horrible lighting, so you wouldn’t be able to see the colors anyways. It would probably better if you posted one.

Thanks so much! I’ll check with the next knitter right now. :thumbsup:

The blanket is POSTAL!! :thumbsup: I have pictures. Do you want me to post them here? Send them to Shandeh to be put on the blog? You tell me!! It is looking BEAUTIFUL!! :happydance:

Yay! Post them here! I can’t wait to see it!
:cheering: :woohoo: :cheering:

Sorry it took so long, but here are the pics I promised! Isn’t it PURTY?! :yay:

The blanket is now safe and sound in Indiana. I am going to pick the yarn out tonight at start it tonight. It is such a pleasure to work on it right now.

Wow!!! It’s GORGEOUS!!! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Thank you SO much for the photo!!!

Yay!! That was FAST!

Thanks for posting the picture, we haven’t seen it in so long! It looks great. Well done everyone!!:cheering:

OOHH I get the blanket next!! :cheering: How’s it going over there in Indiana? I can’t wait to see how it looks so I can start thinking about what color to use for my section.
:knitting:Happy knitting!