Oddball Blanket #4 is COMPLETE!

I’m about halfway thro … trying to get it ready to head out next weekend…
~Tik

Neat! Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

Well, I finished up my part of the blanket last night…so I’m ready to send it on to the next knitter…!
~Tik

Yay! :woohoo:

Yay, it’s my turn! I’m looking forward to receiving the blanket. :slight_smile:

I’m new to the forum, but I came here after I read about the oddball knitting blankets. Please include me on the latest blanket. I will need a list of specifics, too.

This is going to be fun.

Nancy in WY

pinnut3200@yahoo.com

I’ll be getting it out to you next week, knitwit628!
~Tik

Thanks ElenTikvah! I’m so excited to get to knit on the new oddball blanket #4!

Well, I finally got it in the mail this morning…a few days later than I anticipated. You should hopefully be seeing it sometime around next weekend.
~Tik

Thank you :slight_smile: I will keep an eye out for it! Thankfully I am on winter break right now and will have more time to work on it. Let’s hope it gets here safely!

Any sign of the blanket yet? :pray:

I got the blanket! I will start right away. (and Sandy, I left a message on your phone that I received the blanket :))

And THANK YOU SOO MUCH elentikvah for the [I][U]delicious [/U][/I]fudge! :slight_smile: I will definitely enjoy eating all of it!!!

Glad to hear that everything got there safely…!
~Tik
PS. I love the fudge too! :smiley:

Yay! Another success! :woohoo:

Thanks for the message, knitwit628! :hug:

How’s the blanket coming?

I was just wondering the same thing.
Can you give us an update, knitwit628?
You have 3 days left with the blanket!

:waving:And can we see a picture? It seems like it been a while since the last picture.

Sorry everybody! I haven’t been able to get on the forum and post in awhile.

It’s coming along well! I will be sending it on Tuesday, after the holiday weekend. And I’ll post a pic once I finish my section completely. :slight_smile:

The blanket is on its way to baronreads! I didn’t get to knit 3 inches on the blanket because I have been very busy, but I did add about 2 inches. Sorry :oops: And would you like me to post the delivery tracking number? I sent it UPS.

I will post a picture later today. :slight_smile: