Oddball Blanket #4 is COMPLETE!

Pandaca, how’s the blanket?
Your two weeks is up today!

I’ll go ahead and send you REVS mailing address.

I was doing a basketweave pattern and messed up and had to rip back. :frog: I will be redoing in garter stitch this weekend and mailing Monday. Sorry about needing a few extra days!

Bless your heart! What a pain! :pout:
I hate when that happens to me.

Wow I was checking the list and realized that when the blanket gets to me it will be almost complete. It’ll be really neat to see the blanket, in person almost to the completion point!

:thumbsup:

~danielle~

Keep up the great work! :muah:

Pandaca,
so sorry you had a trip to the frog pond with the blanket! :hug:
I hope you’re having fun knitting this weekend. I’m sure it will be gorgeous!

Good timing for the blanket on my end. DH’s restaurant is now open (finally) so I should get some quiet time again for knitting. I haven’t picked up my needles in a month! Yikes…
:oops:
Looking forward to this project!

Managed to re-knit almost 3 inches. Blanket will be going out tomorrow!

Revs - Congrats on your DH’s new business!

Yay pandaca! Great work for finishing 3" of this in a weekend! :thumbsup:
I’m looking forward to receiving this lovely.

Thanks also for the congrats on the business. It really turned out great and we’ve had good response so far.

ruth- where is your dh’s restaurant? what kind is it…? I am so excited for the blanket to be almost here! :yay:

I wasn’t able to mail the blanket yesterday, but it went out today. Ruth, you should be getting it Thursday and I did get the shipping confirmation.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Thanks pandaca!
I’ll be ready on Thursday then.
:muah::muah::muah:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Our blanket arrived at my house today, just got home and it was waiting for me.

It is gorgeous! :heart: :inlove: :heart: :inlove: :heart:

Pandaca also included very cute note cards for me - I love them! Thank you pandaca!!! :muah: Also they are my first ever knitting themed cards!

I’m on the run tonight but will post pictures tomorrow.
Can’t wait to spend some good knitting time with the blanket this weekend.

Shandeh, you used size 10 needles and 280 stitches for this one, right? (I’ll look for it in a previous post later)

I made a memo (yellow sheet) with all the information on it.
Is it gone? :pout:

It should be 300 stitches, but maybe I only did 280 since I was using a larger needle.

You can check the needle with a gauge. Do you have one?

I found the post!
You’re right - it’s 280 stitches, and a size 10 needle. :thumbsup:

I haven’t checked in in awhile and I see another one bit the dust! SO SAD!! :frowning: I really hope it shows up sometime, somewhere. I’m so glad we are off to a good start with the new one. I can’t wait to get it!

Glad the blanket made it!

yay! it made it up here :slight_smile: can’t wait to see a piccie of it :heart:

Wow, being a restaurant-owner’s wife makes one’s weekends waaaay busier than I thought… Sorry for the delay with posting!

The blanket is gorgeous and so soft. The only picture I managed to get of it is from my crappy camera on my cell phone… It really doesn’t do the blanket justice, but here it is anyways. I’ll see if I can borrow a digi cam from someone for better pics sometime.

I picked out some nice yarn in a pretty green to go next to the reddish pinkish goodness that pandaca knit with. Planning to do some basketweave or woven stitch, starting tonight. I hope I can stay our of the frog pond that pandaca had to go to with the basketweave… :pray:

BTW, [B]lissalue[/B], what yarn did you use? It’s so soft and has a really nice sheen to it… yummy!

Lissalue, I thought the yarn you used was really nice also!

I am pretty sure that I used Caron Simply Soft, but not positive. I had about 4 different charity projects here at the same time and I don’t know what I used on which one at this point. :teehee:

I’m done with my part and not a minute too soon! I’m leaving to Europe for two weeks on Tuesday, so I’ll have to mail the blanket to jeanius80 today.
Shandeh or jeanius80, can you pm me the address?

I had hoped that maybe we could arrange for a personal exchange, but alas, it is not to be this time… Sorry!

Pictures tomorrow…