Northeast US Oddball Baby Blankets

The DK Blanket Blog has been updated, so folks can check on next-knitters easily while I’m away next week.

One new blanket is open for volunteers. [B]Junebug[/B], will be done in fun summer colors. I’ve already finished the first section, so it can be sent out to the second knitter when I get back towards the end of next week.

Who’s interested? :knitting:

I’ll be mailing it Monday, or today if I hurry up!

MGM

Sherbert is so beautiful. Thank you for the post, MGM. Would you mind posting the pic on Ravelry? I want everyone in the group to see it…

Thanks so much…

Job well done, everyone…:yay: :yay: :yay:

You’re very welcome! I wouldn’t mind posting it on Ravelry, except that I don’t know how to and I haven’t taken the time to figure Ravelry out :??

You can probably tell that by my page…not very busy! So if you point me in the right direction, I’m happy to do it. Or if you can take the picture and do it, that’s great too.

I really must spend some time figuring it out so I can share all my stuff on there too. Someday!

Thanks!

MGM

No problem, MGM. I will take care of it.

I just the world to see how refreshing a little Sherbert can be! :wink:

Sherbet went out today…delivery confirmation number is

0103 8555 7497 2116 3111

MGM

I will be casting on this weekend for [B]Neon Fun II[/B], a new worsted weight baby blanket done in [B]bright colors[/B].

If you are interested, please post here or send me a PM.

Thanks, everyone!
:knitting: :knitting: :knitting:

As usual, we have had a number of folks step up and volunteer to work on another NE Oddball Baby Blanket.

Here are the volunteers for Neon Fun II:

Here is the list for [B]Neon Fun II[/B]:

gmmarton
sugarmagknowya
justbeth
bobi1218

Thanks for volunteering, friends!

Wow! What a great response I’ve had today. Almost all spots for Neon Fun II are filled, with one: Spot #5 is still open.

If you are interested in working on this worsted weight baby blanket, please let me know!

Thanks, everyone!

You folks rock!!!:yay: :yay:

Our updated list for our new worsted weight baby blanket, [B]Neon Fun II [/B]includes:

gmmarton
sugarmagknowya
justbeth
bobi1218
knead2knit
hamham (will also do the border)

Thanks for volunteering, everyone! I will be starting this blanket this weekend and hope to get it mailed out to sugarmagknowya on Monday!

Here is a photo of [B]Neon Fun II[/B], ready to head out to sugarmagknowya on Monday afternoon.

I guess I copied and pasted incorrectly…

Here goes #2

I worked up five inches of the loop stitch in Caron’s Simply Soft Brites in Lime Green.

Hurray! It is my last day of school…and in honor of the field trips I’ll be taking to [I]The Big Apple [/I]this summer, I wanted to start another worsted weight blanket called [B]Central Park[/B].

Interested knitters can post on the Forum or send me a PM.

Thanks, gang! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have two volunteers for [B]Central [/B][B]Park[/B]…MotherHenKnits/SuzieHomemaker and skein123.

Thanks for stepping up to work on [B]Central Park[/B]! :cheering: :cheering:

[B]Tropical Plantation[/B] arrived yesterday. I, also, love the colors of this blankets. I’m having a hard time deciding what color I want to work in…too many choices!

Thanks, also, for the stitch markers, Colbysmimi…:muah:

I received Under the Sea yesterday. Thank you for the beautiful and soft yarn. Now to find the stitch pattern that I want to use.

We’re off to the beach for a few days! I was determined to finish It’s A Boy and mail it off before we left, if it killed me. And, here it is, on it’s way to gmmarton!

What a beautiful blanket. I can’t wait to get it, all finished up!

Yippee!!!
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Our Worsted Weight Blog has been updated.

Please note: two new blankets are in need of knitters!

Many thanks for your help, everyone!

:yay: :yay: :yay: