Northeast US Oddball Baby Blankets

just let me know when the next one is starting and what the guildlines are. :muah:

Check out the instructions/FAQs stickies at the top of the Charity Knitting page, that will explain all.

Then look at our blogs (links in my sig) to see where knitters are needed and let us know where you’d like to fit in.

There are circulating blankets that have openings, and new ones starting pretty regularly, just depends on what colors and weights of yarn that you have (or would like to buy).

Here’s the sticky I made a long time ago about knitting an Oddball Baby Blanket. :slight_smile:
http://forum.knittinghelp.com/t/knitting-an-oddball-baby-blanket?t=79558

MGM, are you ready for [B]Sherbert[/B]? Justbeth is ready to send it on…

Thanks!

I’m ready! I’ll be home from my little trip to Kansas Monday night, so go ahead and send it along.

Thanks!

MGM

Good morning,

[B]April Showers[/B] is ready for threesmom. Please send me a PM if you are ready to receive it…

Thanks!

Have a great long weekend…

:muah:

There is nothing quite like a long weekend to revive the spirits. I have been focusing on getting our completed worsted weight baby blankets delivered to the kind folks over at Bridgeport Hospital.

View photos of The Latest Delivery - Part I on our Blog.

View photos of the next seven worsted weight blankets at The Latest Delivery - Part II.

Thanks, everyone, for all of your support.
:yay: :yay: :yay:

All the blankets look great! What an accomplishment! Good job everyone!

MGM

[CENTER][SIZE=4]Beautiful, Beautiful![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]EXCELLENT WORK, EVERYONE!! :cheering: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I updated the NE WW Blog reflecting blankets currently in circulation. Please let me know if I need to make any changes.

Thanks!

Colbysmimi, the worsted weight blanket called [B]Tropical Plantation[/B] is ready for you.

Please let me know if you are ready to receive it.

Thanks!

:muah:

Sherbert has been received safe and sound. The colors are just so soft and yummy! Can’t wait to add another section and wrap it in a nice border!

Thanks for the notecards too Beth!

MGM

Yes I am ready. Send it along.
Thanks,

I received [B]Neon Fun [/B]in the mail this afternoon. It is so colorful…

I can’t wait to knit and finish this worsted weight blanket up this weekend.

:knitting: :knitting: :knitting:

Tropical plantation was delivered today. Hope you got it!:happydance:

Yes I did, thank you!
I found it in the doorway on Saturday morning. It is a beautiful piece. I love the colors.

Thank you too for the dishcloth. Your knitting is lovely.

You’re welcome. The colors in that blanket are very cheerful, aren’t they? I can’t wait to see it when it’s finished.

I received a lovely letter yesterday. Thanks to all of you, we are getting quite a reputation at the hospital at Bridgeport Hospital.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

“Thank you and all the members of the Northeast Regional Group for your recent donation of 14 hand-knitted baby blankets for our P.T. Barnum Pediatric Center. As you know our young patients and their parents truly appreciate them. Rest assured that the children definitely feel the “love and good wishes” of the talented individuals who make these beautiful gifts possible.”

“Please thank all of your fellow knitters for continuing to think of our littlest patients and thank you for taking the time to send them to us. We deeply appreciate your generosity.”

“Best wishes to all involved for a very happy and healthy summer.”

Sincerely,

Susan M. Chudwick, CFRE
Director of Development
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wonderful letter! :cheering: