I love the camera and haven’t even explored all its features, yet. Once I get home and follow Kelly’s sage advice, I’ll be taking lots of pics of the things that aren’t put too far away for winter.
LOL I suspect that’s an acronym for something that relates but all I can think of it those toy batteries are getting expensive… :shock:
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
The term is Stash Enrichment eXpedition. For most of us, we get the same afterglow from the experience. 
Let’s be honest here. It’s better! :roflhard:
This is a picture of the shirt I knit to test the pattern, and to test my posting skills!
It worked! Time to take more pics! :happydance:
HEY that looks GREAT!!
The top is so cute! You are quick…didn’t you get that pattern to test about an hour ago???
Hopefully you’ll be able to see some of the pics I took of stuff from the past year and a half or so.
Holy crap! That dragon sweater is out of control! That had to take some serious work. You arleady seem like a pro with the whole posting pictures thing. Go you!
Dang Ingrid… those are some way cool FOs.
:notworthy:
Thank you for the compliments. But here I have a brand-new blog, and you hooligans have to bring SEX into it! :oops:
:notworthy:
Ingrid, Im speechless :shock:
There’s a first time for everything, I guess. If that’s what it took, I should have gotten the camera a long time ago! :rofling:
But thanks. :oops:
Nice FOs.
Wow! I agree, beautiful stuff, Ingrid.
Very impressive work Ingrid!! :notworthy: (the knitting and the causing of KK to be speachless)

Excellent work, one could aspire to be that good.
just teasin KK hugs