:roflhard: :roflhard: Yes, I know the drill…BTW, the swallowtail looks GORGEOUS in the new yarn…
I’m liking it muuuuch better! Actually, here’s a picture of my progress so far
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :oops: Sorry … was i just drooling all over your work?! :lol:
That’s ok. I wiped it off!
Thanks. 
Oops I did it again! I saw a Kaffe Fassett sweater in the Ram’s Wool catalog. It was in Rowan Magazine 38, so I ordered that. I just ordered Dalegarn Falk in mauve and maroon to make it. I was going to wait, but I loooove it.
http://www.knitrowan.com/images/stories/slides/38/brocade.jpg
I tried to teach my nephew, when he was 3 or so, about PRIVACY. I explained that potty time is private time for auntie Kelly. NOOO problem. He understood. ![]()
About a week later, I was babysitting and he had been “in there” a little TOO long. I opened the door just a crack to ask if he was okay & needed any help…I was greeted with…
:mad: “AUNTIE KELLY!!! I NEED PIRACY!!!” :mad:
:roflhard: and he probably wondered why you laughed!
Or else it was, “I’ll show YOU piracy!!” :roflhard: It is so true about being able to make threats out of just about everything!
Ingrid –
The shawl looks SO pretty!!! I love the color!
And that sweater looks downright scary. Well, that didn’t come out right. It’s really pretty, but the intricate patterning looks terrifying! :shock:
And I still often have company when I’m in the shower – well, not in the shower with me; just peering through the glass door trying to ask me a question – 'cause you know that’s when the most important questions come up.
Enjoy your solitude!
Yes, there are no boundaries–in love or privacy. It’s odd though, when they get to the age when they start to want a little privacy. The boys used to dress wherever they happened to be, now Jacob goes into the bedroom. Ryan, on the other hand, cracks me up because he’ll dress, pee, bathe in front of me, but if he has to walk from one room to the other, he has a hand in front and back–like he’s hiding something I haven’t seen already that day!
And yes–I’m listening to the silence. It’s better than yoga—even there you have that annoying ohmmmm.
So today’s my day for knitting, starting to get my fall clothes ready for school, and re-organizing my stasharoonie!
Oh, and I think I’ve created a yarn snob! Jacob came to tell me that he really, really liked the white yarn on the table and could he knit with it. It was Alpaca. Now he wants some for Christmas–it would be the only time I coveted his Christmas present! His b’day is on December 25, also, so maybe getting yarn will be a bit different for that than the toys. He also told me he liked the feel of the Encore, but not the Canadiana or Carons that were on the table, too. Aaah! A boy with taste!!
Hot |)@//
!!! Yeehaw, cowgUrl!! :cheering:
Aha! It worked again.
I read in so many “Questionnaires” that people aspire to Fair Isle. It’s really not that hard. I added close-ups of some patterns just so you can see how puurrty they are. My aspiration is to find a combination of colors that will go as nicely together from my stash. But I’m a chicken. One of these days, maybe.
[color=blue]WOW! Beautiful just beautiful! I want to have your talent and patience when I grow up :notworthy: [/color]
looks at your pics

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?! dies
Thank you! and Thank you again! 
[color=blue] :shock: I’m sorry about the double post my computer went nuts and then I could not access KnittingHelp again! :crying: [/color]
ohh love the new sweater your gonna try I love your items you did a great job on them ![]()
Thanks.
I had trouble, too. I thought it was my computer. I’m very glad all’s well again! Whew!
:waving:
You can delete your double posts using the “x” that’s next to the “edit” and “quote” buttons at the beginning of each of your posts :mrgreen:
[color=blue]MMMM I tried that but got a message telling me that I could not delete a post that had a response to it. Everything seems to be working fine now though! Yay! :cheering: [/color]
:waving:
You can delete your double posts using the “x” that’s next to the “edit” and “quote” buttons at the beginning of each of your posts :mrgreen:[/quote]