Check out my avatar!

dh combined my two favorite things and made me an avatar!!!

Isn’t he cute!! :heart:

That’s bleeding adorable!!! I love it!

:cheering: :cheering: :notworthy: :notworthy:

That’s very cute! [size=1]I hate lizards though…[/size] :shifty:

most people do hate lizards…it’s okay. It’s some strange animal interest I’ve had since I was young. I always like them–chased them at my grandparents house in south florida and I’ve loved them ever since. I was in to iguana rescue for several years but at 5 months pregnant I found myself w/ no iguanas…since they are carriers of all kinds of nasty germs, I decided to hang up the habit. I do still miss having them around and the weather here in GA is good for them in the summer. Anyway–I just like them!

Then the avatar is perfect for you! I don’t mind the little ones in my yard although I won’t touch them. The iguanas… :shock: I prefer cuddly pets myself. :rollseyes: :roflhard:

I just like to watch them chase my weiner dog around!!! LOL!!! The last one I had was a little over 5 foot long and was as big around as my leg!!!

oh wait…you said you don’t like them??? nevermind… :rofling:

Oh. My. God.

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: That mouse is to funny!!!

that is funny!!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

Seriously…they have lots of character!

:roflhard: Loving the avatar bc it’s cool :sunglasses: but I’m freakishly afraid of lizards :roflhard: and my doxi chases lizards & skinks all around the yard…of course, they aren’t as big as yours :shock:

thanks–I’ll pass along the kudos to dh!

I :heart: iguanas! Cute avatar!!

That is so funny! I can’t even figure out how to get one for myself. All my pictures seem to be too big.

you have to resize them but beyond that–I couldn’t tell you diddly about it…dh uses photoshop for work so he’s good with it–I can hardly figure out how to load pics into it, much less do anything else…

Very cool! I like bats and most people think I’m crazy for that!

:happydance: Very Cool!!! :thumbsup:

U like bats, Amber…who knew?! :wink: :roflhard: :rofling:

I like your lizardy knitter Cristy! Very funny. We’ve not had a reptilian pet since the boys grew and left home, but Kevin used to have a little firebelly newt he named Fig. Pretty clever name for a ten year old. Figgy was around for about four years. I rather liked him! Of course he didn’t chase our weiner puppies around! They’d have been interested in him, though, had he been on the floor. samm

That is a really cool Avatar. I love the animal ones, and it even knits, what a bonus. :thumbsup: