You Knit WHAT?!

Yes folks, it’s time for another chapter in the ridiculous-knits book. Okay so this crochet, perhaps it’s an appendix. Anywho, I bring you The Puppoose

http://www.feeltheflo.com/default2.asp

seriously… :roflhard::rofl:

stunned silence

Ok…:roflhard: But the music is nice… But I only saw 2 dogs who looked happy.:teehee:

Oh.

My.

Gosh!

:shock:

Puppy Slings!

That…doesn’t look comfortable…at all.

Oh…My…Gosh. :whoosh:That’s just crazy! :chair:

Wait, is this a joke?? :?? Surely it’s gotta be a joke …

Say it ain’t so … :rofl:

Ummmm, well… I just don’t have the words for this. I guess maybe WTF? will have to do.

:oo: That’s it. Just…:oo:

I don’t know…do those pets look happy to you :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

I’m not sure what’s worse: the terrible music, the puppy sling itself, or the trying to be sexy pictures of women with their shirts half open and mini skirts carrying their puppies in a sling.

What is this world coming to?

My little dog looks like a dirty version of the lovely clean Shih Tzu with its tongue hanging out. But mine would be scratching my legs and whatever else he could reach trying to get out of the thing!!! How the heck would you get the dogs legs all in the right spots? Must be for very quiet listless dogs… I’d get one leg in and then the other and then the first would wiggle out, and around and around… :roflhard: Weird idea! But thanks for sharing it! samm

I bet they use the sexy models to distract from the stupidity of the whole thing. Sheesh!

I second that. :noway:

Who would do that and why?

OH MAN! I can’t wait to get started! I mean, my 95 lb. boxer Winston would look TOO adorable hanging off my shoulder! Or, I guess it would be more like dragging on the floor at my side!
:roflhard:

AprilT

I’m typing this one handed because my other hand is covering my open (in shock and dismay) mouth so I don’t catch flys.

This has to be the stupidest thing I’ve seen in a while!!! :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

You should change the title of the thread though…to…

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][B]If Paris Hilton knitted[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

:noway: No, no, no, no, no, no…

Call me crazy, but aren’t those things at the bottoms of the dogs’ bodies, um, LEGS? Dogs NEED to walk. I long for the day when people will stop humanizing their dogs and treating them as babies. We’ll have happier dogs in the world and a lot less behaviour problems if dog owners would give their dogs what they need…then again, my chosen line of work wouldn’t be necessary if that were to happen.

Still pisses me off. :grrr:

Well, I suppose if you have something like a Great Dane you could knit one for yourself and let the dog carry you. :thumbsup:

I think the models need more clothing on.

[COLOR=purple]wow… I know that my dog would be sooo mad to be stuck in that thing!! I can just see my poochy pumping his legs trying to get away. [/COLOR]