Yo leaving a hole

Pattern is K3, YO, knit to end of row. I watched the video and I think I am doing it correctly. Why is there a hole?

candice

There’s supposed to be a hole. A yarn over is an increase, but it also creates an eyelet. :thumbsup:

In wonder why the pattern uses that type of increase. It is the Lion Brand Velvet Spun Bunny Buddy. I am going to use a different increase.

Thanks!

candice

I’ve made several of the bunny buddies and the yo adds just a little bit of a “delicate touch” to the project. You can hardly see the eyelet border, but it looks very pretty with it in there. :slight_smile:

I’ve made quite a few of these, and the YO gives it a very nice edge. If you want to see my versions-- I’ve used both the velvetspun and red heart baby clouds-- http://dragonwingarts.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=179

Laura

thanks! It is hard to see that eyelet border in the picture on the Lion Brand website. I just finished my first bunny in Lion Brand Chenille in dark gray. I gave him a blue face. I thought he needed a little more of a defined neck, so I threaded a piece of yarn in the neck area and cinched it a bit. I’ll take a pic soon. I’m off to start another one in Lion suede.

candice