Wristwarmers FO!

I took time off from my sweater to knit a pair of wristwarmers as a gift for a friend of mine. :happydance:

YAY! They are done! Didn’t use a pattern, just kinda did it. I like 'em. I think I will make a pair for myself although in a different color. Maybe in the laceweight knitpicks Shadow…I wonder how that would work out…

Tiffany, who is very tired now that it’s nearly 3 in the morning…

http://tiffanyknits.blogspot.com

oh they’re cute! Your friend is going to love them! And I like the cables, they’re a nice touch.

Great job! :cheering:

Those are lovely! :inlove: :inlove:

Nice work!

very cool.

Very cute! :thumbsup:

:happydance: I really like those great job!! :happydance:

Cool. Nice cables, cute dogs. Those warmers will come in handy in New England. (I’m originally from Boston) Its only in the 40s here in the Pacific NW but I could knit some for my family back east. I usually make up pattern myself for stuff like that. To hell with patterns, knit freely!!!

Sooo pretty! Go girl :slight_smile:

Ooh, I :heart: them; and your dogs look so precious in their knitwear from “Grandma”. :mrgreen:

GORGEOUS!! I :heart: love them :cheering: :cheering:

Very nice!

Your dogs are so cute! The pic of the one in the blue sweater is great.

Thoes will keep her all nice and toasty, especially with all the snow that New England is having lately. I’m a native Rhode Islander, myself, and could have used some of those when I was brushing my car from all the ice from the -17º weather we had that January a few years back. :smiley: