Which magazine should I try?

I went over our budget the other day & discovered that I have enough money each month that I could sign up for a new magazine subscription. My initial thought was to rejoin Cook’s Country which is my favorite cooking magazine, but then I thought I should try out a knitting one.

I only have enough for ONE subscription so which would you recommend?? :slight_smile:

I’ve only been knitting for two years. I love looking thru all the knitting magazines. But in all honesty to myself, the Interweave one is way beyond my abilities most of the time. I got the latest issue in today’s mail. I did see a few handbags that I just downloaded :XX: :XX: from their site that I could possibly do but all of their sweaters are way beyond me.

Personally, I love “Creative Knitting” and “Knit Simple” the most. But that’s just IMHO.

I love Vogue Knitting and Interweave Knits :heart:

I like Interweave and have requested a subscription for my birthday. Interweave’s patterns seem to me to be written for a wider range of sizes, there is ALWAYS a sock pattern in addition to several other cool patterns…

Knitters is my favorite!!!

Interweave is definitely my favorite, from what I’ve seen—I’ve only got WalMart to look for mags aroun here, so I haven’t seen but about 3! So I ordered Interweave–it seemed the most likely one that I’d actuallly knit from! Hopefully…one day…maybe… :wink: :wink:

InterWeave Knits is my favorite. There is one called ‘Knit.1’ that is made for younger knitters like me. Hope that helps. :lol:

Vogue Knitting has been my favorite for about 10 years now. I recently discovered Interweave and it’s giving VK a run for its money. VK does have more beginner projects than Interweave.

I love knit.1 It has tons of really neat patterns and some cool stories

You’re right. I like it, too.

I love Interweave Knits, too. Creative Knitting isn’t bad either–a variety of patterns for all skill levels.