WHERE is the new knitty?

at least 12 :rofling:

at least 12 :rofling:[/quote]

ME, TOO…WHERE IS IT :shock: ?!

What about now???

IIIIiiiiittttttt’’’’'ssss Aaaaapppprrrriiiillll … :roflhard: :roflhard:

I think they are toying with us, actually. The little schemers!! Damn yous… ekgheiy falls to her knees in despair

insert dramatic music here

:rofling:

:verysad: I’m ready to throw that cat into the fire!!!

I think that poor kitty ended up on the “youknitwhat” blog. :shock:
I think I happened across another blog for the gal that made that cat, the other ones she did were cuter. it’s not so bad, but i’m SOOOO tired of lookin’ at it.
GIMME NEW KNITTY!!!
:evil:

I think it’s about time we start emailing them. En Masse.

I double dog dare ya Hildie VonCurvyBod!
:wink: :roflhard:

is it possible to “stalk” a website?

b/c i think i am at that level now

:roflhard: I actually think I stalk this website/forum.

:roflhard: :roflhard: Don’t mess with her - i think she means it!! :roflhard:

this is getting painful

knitty’s mean

I keep watching the Knitty button on my blog…they change it when new things happen (like when the surprises go up).

tap, tap, tap…

I guess I should look at waiting for the new knitty as a good thing. I mean I already have a summer’s worth of projects in my queue. :wink: :roflhard:

I just went snooping around at the Coffeeshop there (I wore a disguise) and someone said it posted on the 7th last time and that it usually posts between the 4th and the 7th.

But RIGHT NOW is between the 4th and the 7th. :mad:

Did your disguise look like this?

:roflhard:

[/quote]

:rofling:

[/quote]

[size=7][color=red]OMG!![/color][/size]

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: