WHERE is the new knitty?

I am thinking it should be out by now… am I wrong? I have been checking 2 or 3 times a day waiting for the spring issue!!!

I went to look last night, too. It just felt like it was time.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere knitty knitty knitty!!!

Awww, my favorite kitty ever! :inlove:

What? Is there a new Knitty…besides the cat?

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

No kidding… WHERE IS IT??

When the vernal equinox came i was ready for some spring-time goodness from knitty. I’m tired of the cat by the fire!

-hh

I checked their FAQ’s and saw this, so almost. . .

Q. How often is Knitty published?
A. We publish four times a year. September, December, April, July – as close to the beginning of the month as possible.

:?? Published? So is it a catalog, book, magazine or the website? Confusion reigns… :roflhard:

http://www.knitty.com

It’s an online magazine. Anything online that can be seen or read is “published” to a certain extent. Because everyone can view it.

but I dont know if you were being sarcastic… :XX:

I miss me some thrills. Come on knitty…bring on some more projects I love but never get around to knitting! I could just stare for days… and print… :shock:

It’s practically April right now … they need to get a move on!!! ekgheiy taps her foot :eyebrow:

It’s practically April right now … they need to get a move on!!! ekgheiy taps her foot :eyebrow:[/quote]

March 31 may be close to the first of April, but I don’t think that’s what they meant! :rofling: :rofling:

It could be any time in the first week of April. Of course, I’m hoping for the first, bright and early!

Hopefully no April’s Fool’s Jokes will be involved (such as changing the front page picture but not uploading any of the patterns!)

LOL!!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

That’s PRECISELY it!!

-hh

Knit-TY, Knit-TY, Knit-TY

That would just be evil.

:roflhard: No, I’m not being sarcastic and I know about the website and love it! I was just confused because they are talking about publishing and a new one and I guess I’m new enough to not understand that it changes. :rollseyes:

Glad I’m not the only one who’s been checking every day, sometimes more than once, thinking it should be there now! I need some more patterns! Ideas! Stuff! samm :XX:

That would just be evil.[/quote]

There’s a joke-loving member of the Knittyboard forum who posts false alarms. :smiley:

how many times today have you clicked on knitty looking for the new issue?

i am well into the double digits already