What the heck is the mod squad?

I have posted 2or 3 times and Ingrid(whose sheep Icon I absolutely love…) and a few others have replied… but I noticed they have Mod Squad by their bio… what the heck? I also noticed :shrug: the World Cup of Knitting???
thanks

Here’s a description of what the mod squad (moderators) does, taken from the FAQ section of the website:

“Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.”

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

:teehee: :rofling: :teehee: That’s cute!

:teehee: :rofling: :teehee: That’s cute![/quote]

Notice how well it works? :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Wait… what were we talking about?

:teehee:

Hugh Jackman! or what is Paolo the Knitter’s Island Cabana boy?
:roflhard: :roflhard:

Oooh I love me some Cabanna boys :eyebrow:

thanks for the info!! I must check the FAQ section for more tasty tidbits…
thanks

The answer is…

[color=red][size=7]THE DAILY DOUBLE!!![/size][/color]

:aww: Sorry Ainee…didn’t mean to hijack your thread …that OT thing just made me LOL when i read it and i couldn’t let it go! :teehee:

Yeah, our “mods” are SO GOOD at keeping us on topic, aren’t they?
:roflhard: :roflhard:

Heeeerrrreee Mod-y Mod-y Mod-y!!!
:teehee:
Ya think we’d get a visit by one! :roflhard:

That’s the input I saw from one of them! :rofling:

Yep, too funny no?
:eyebrow:

Maybe if you leave a trail of crumbs out, one of us will wander in! :roflhard:

I think of our job as being advocates for the community here. Off-topic discussions are encouraged, actually… that’s the way everyone gets to know each other better!

But, we do watch out for spammers and “hot” topics (but we even leave those alone if everyone is being respectful, which they most usually are because this place is ALL about the LUV and respect… its pretty amazing!).

AND, we help members out with “techie” issues. And, we might move a topic to a more appropriate forum where it will get the best answers.

We make sure everyone is feeling welcome and getting their questions answered.

I hope that answered your question, ainee!

[size=2](Maybe all you really wanted to know was that “Mod Squad” is our own “fun” version of “Moderator”.)[/size] :oops:

Yeah Kelly. KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetie!) :heart: :muah: :heart:

Or yarn… :teehee:

And that, folks, was another well worded and concise Public Service Announcement from KellyK herself… now back to your program already in progress!
:roflhard:

:aww: Thanks, Bink! :muah: