UPDATE! Puppy has a name

This is my new little girl. She is a Yorkie. I was told she will turn to a much lighter color,maybe blonde. I would like some help picking out her name.
Along with a new name ‘Tera’ she also has a new co-owner. My DGD, Sophia. I have added another picture of them together on here also.

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]
How about FUDGE 'cause she’s so sweet…!
Or TINY 'cause she’s so small…
Or HONEY 'cause she is…
Or EVE 'cause she’s the first…
Or SNUGGLES 'cause she will…:heart:
TEMA
:knitting: [/COLOR]

How about Honey? It would go with the color and you would always be able to say “Honey, I’m home”.:slight_smile:

:heart::heart: HOW CUTE!!!

The first thing that came to mind for a name for her is…Cupcake! :teehee:

I’m in love. She is just gorgeous!

Fudge is a cute name.

She looks like a Sophie to me.

No matter what I named her, I’d probably call her Sweat Pea a lot.

I had a yorkie for 15 years her name was Lilly.
She is beautiful they are great dogs.

[COLOR=blue]Yes, Sophie is a cute name. I don’t think my daughter would like me to name her that, that is my DGD’s name.[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] Of course you didn’t know that though :slight_smile: [/COLOR]

AWWWWWWW!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I can’t think of anything myself but I like the ‘Honey’ suggestions :mrgreen:

BELLA:woohoo:

Awwww!!! :inlove:

Bella or Cupcake are my favorites!

And I think maybe she needs to be wearing this!!!

I think I would always end up calling her Sweetie or Sweetie Pie, no matter what her name was if she was mine. She is too cute!

[COLOR=blue]Yes, very sweet dog dress. I will have to make her one :wink: [/COLOR]

What a cute little fur baby! :heart:

I like Bella, but here are some others…

Daisy
Sandi
Pumpkin
Mia

Oh, I could go on and on…

Please let us know what you decide!

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! I think she looks like a Ginger, or like my Shih Tzu: Cricket. Both would fit her.

Remember to spay and don’t add to the pet overpopulation :wink: Give her a kissy on the nose for me, if I were there I would!

[COLOR=blue] Thanks, I have a male yorky also. He is 5 years old. I have also had king charles cavalier spaniels. I always have them spayed or neutered. Thanks for the help though. My last cavalier’s name was Ginger. She died of diabetes last year.[/COLOR]

We have our 3rd yorkie who is a male and his name is Pepper. Our previous yorkies names were Dusty and Dusty Dickens (he was nemed for the 1st yorkie). Anyway, their 2nd names/nicknames were Sweet Pea. We have a couple of extra nicknames for our current yorkie - Baby Doll and Doll Baby. Give her a hug and a kiss from another yorkie lover. They are terrific dogs! Can’t imagine life without one.

BTW, The only thing cuter than a yorkie is ANOTHER yorkie.

:teehee: I do think they are very sweet and loving dogs, also [U]one[/U] of the cutiest I’ve had. I also thought my Cavalier’s were cute. I just love small dog’s.

How about:
Emma
Darcy
Charlotte
Bella
Fanny
Eliza
Elinor (or ellie for short)

Can you tell I’m an Austen fan? I’ve named all of my animals after literary charcters or Authors:
Silas
Emma
Bronte
Tennyson
Dashwood

AWWWW, isn’t she precious! I like Bella, Mia and Sweet Pea! I would love to get my DGD one of these. I’ll just bet she is always getting cuddled…what a sugar baby!