Unheard of abreviation

I have a copied pattern with an abbreviation I’ve never heard of before. Help I’m in a time crunch and at a stopping with this. The abbreviations is:
Yfwd which I assume means Yarn forward. I don’t know what yarn forward is, a slip stitch? Can someone please help me right away?

Thank you so much

Yfwd is yarn forward. I believe it’s the same as a yarn over. Just moving the yarn to the front of the work.

Thank you Ingrid. That would have been my guess. Just needed the support.