The Knitter's Bible

I just received my “Knitter’s Bible” today, and I LOVE IT LOVE IT!! :inlove: So many creative ideas, a great stitch library section, excellent diagrams, etc. etc. I ordered it from Amazon for 97 cents, and it’s just like new! And they have more!!! If anyone is interested, look for “used/new offers from 69 cents”…I highly recommend it! :smiley:

Wow, what a bargain! You’ve got me hooked to the amazon new and used (I never really considered it before). I predict a LOT of book buying in the the near future. Thanks for the heads up Kaye

HOLY CRAP!!! 97 CENTS!!! GREAT deal!

And, yes…it’s one of my FAV knitting books. I just sent it to a friend who is a beginning knitter.

I LOVE :inlove: the Amazon new/used deals. I always find new or like new stuff for under $5.00. It’s awesome for book addicts like me!!

What a score for .97 cents!! Don’t u just love it, tho? I love, love mine :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I need to get one too–what a great deal!

Good to hear that positive review! I have it on my wishlist! If I don’t get it I’ll check the used section. I love to buy used books!

Wow… I never even knew there was a knitters bible.

Maybe I can coax santa into getting me one this year :stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine from MIL for Christmas and I absolutly love it as well!

It really helped me when I was first learning to knit. :thumbsup:

The stripped purse pattern in there is on my list of “to do’s”

Here’s a link to Amazon about it.

Here is the link for the REALLY cheap ones (starting at 69 cents). I got mine here. It is a hardcover 2004 edition. :smiley: