T q b f j o t l d

You’ll know it as soon as you see it!!! :wink:

So, because I have lots of work I need to procrastinate, I was looking at internet memes on Wikkipedia today, and came across this one. I thought it would be fun to try here.

All you do is write out the sentence, take a picture of it add your name (not your signature!), and post it here! See how our knitter’s fingers work in other mediums!!!

I like this meme!

My handwriting is pretty attrocious. I hope you guys notice that my “f” actually loops backwards!

:cheering: isn’t this fun???

I wasn’t sure what you wanted, but Lisa did what I suspected so here’s my chicken scratch. :wink:

I was trying to be cryptic :slight_smile:

All you do is write out the sentence, take a picture of it add your name (not your signature!), and post it here! See how our knitter’s fingers work in other mediums!!!

Well, looking back, you weren’t all that cryptic and I wasn’t all that attentive! :rofling:

My handwriting is really bad. Also, I love Sharpies.

Typical, Cate!!! :roflhard:

Here’s a list of other Pangrams… sentences that use all the letters of the alphabet.

i was confused at first but then i got it…damn pregnacy brain! :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

Here’s mine! This is oddly fascinating…

Cate! Your "f"s loop backwards too! I’ve never seen anyone else do that.

:lol: :lol:

:smiley: here’s my chicken scratch

I’m afraid I don’t know why this is happening…is the joke going to be explained for us dummies??

What a fun idea Hildie! Here’s mine - my writing is barley legible but I wanted it to be “true”!

It is from typing class - it is a sentence that includes all the letters from the alphabet.

I have some pretty wretched memories of typing that sentence over and over and over…GAH! :shock:

But writing it is fun!

The dh thinks I’m a lunatic for hand-writing something and then posting it online…silly specimen.

I agree, Rob is silly! Some boys just don’t understand girl fun do they?

OK…I’m not sure why we’re doing this, but I tried to play anyway. However, I can’t get my stupid camera to take a decent picture. Something about the white piece of paper and the flash I think…and I don’t know how to turn the flash off. :frowning: