Sweaters for Charity

I am going to attempt to attach some pictures of a couple of little sweaters I did for the Sweaters for Kids group using their pattern. They are actually the first sweaters I ever knit! :happydance: (With the exception of my Miata sized Homespun cardigan which will go down in infamy!!) :roflhard:
Sop 1
:XX:

Those are beautiful! I’ve been knitting sweaters and hats for charity, too. :wink:

What a pretty sweater! That little i-cord flower is such a nice touch. Some little girl is going to love it!!

:heart: :heart:

What a kind and beautiful thing to do! Thanks for sharing!

:heart: Thank you so much ladies! Gives me the encouragement to try another sweater! :cheering:
Sop 1

That is so adorable!

Those are lovely! I’m especially partial to the second one, though – the i-cord flower is a great idea. I’m sure there’s a little girl that will love them! :smiley:

Wonderful work on a wonderful project. Cool! :thumbsup:

:smiley: Beautiful :thumbsup:

Those are really cute! Nice job! :smiley:

how beautiful–some little girl will love those!

Sop 1,

I love your sweaters. Can you direct me to the website for the charity? I would like to have some sweater experiences, and I think that would be perfect!

I love those! What great colors and decorations!

Mama Bear

Oh, they’re lovely! And you’re so sweet to knit them and add little touches of your own to them!

Thank you all so much! :heart:
CallMeSusan: I got the pattern from the May 2006 issue of Creative Knitting magazine but the website, as per the article, is: www./dailyguideposts.com/sweater. I think a Google of Knit for Kids will get you there also.

Susan the Sop 1 in NC (yes, another Susan!) :smiley:

:heart: Thank you! I am interested in participating in the LucyBug program. I had my own little “LucyBug” years ago and would love to give something to others going through the most difficult time a parent could ever go through.
Sop 1 in NC

wow those are gorgeous! Well done :slight_smile:

:heart: Thank you! Just want to say I love your Queen E. the First Duck!! I have a Pembroke Corgi; that’s Queenly! Been to London several times and also spent a good deal of time on Isle of Skye.
Sop 1 in NC
:XX: (but not with wool!!)

Ancestors are from Peebles (near Edinborough). I too have VERY SENSITIVE FAIR SKIN and just read your complexion advice!!

Very adorable! Love the little i-cord swirl. :thumbsup: