SUPPORT GLOVES FOR USE WHILE KNITTING

WHAT SUPPORT GLOVES ARE BEST TO WEAR WHILE KNITTING?

Hi grammiegrover,
I use supports from provectus medical supplies,as suggested by my Occupational therapist,if using fine yarn pair of fingerless mitts stops the Velcro catching.
I should add that these are for thumb support,other types deal with other areas of the hand.
Amazon or eBay will give you an idea of what is available
Edited to add,the above are really more of a splint,the compression gloves the hospital therapist recommend is the Isotoner glove. They are close fitting and give good support for the whole hand,a lot of the cheaper gloves just don’t fit properly
Hope that’s helpful

THANX SO MUCH…I just can NOT give up my form of YOGA…MY KNITTING + mostly make 6 ft WARM scarves for the homeless to be able to WRAP AROUND THEIR NECKS + FACES usually with a 4 ply main color + fun color or texture 2nd strand + do make smaller ones for the kids 3 - 4 ft. Also Warm beanies for them…preemie + baby hats on my recently gifted loom set!!

2 Likes

I like to use these copper compression gloves I found on Amazon.

Copper Compression Arthritis Gloves - Guaranteed Highest Copper Content. Best Copper Infused Fit Glove for Women and Men. Carpal Tunnel, Computer Typing, and Everyday Support for Hands (1 Pair) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZO4WW7Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LtmqEbPV1V60Z

THANX SO MUCH FOR THE INFO.!