Super guinea pig

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what you think of this large guinea pig (Photo Below). I usually sell them on my website - www.sienna-austin.com and I was considering putting this up to sell. It takes about 2-3 months to make and I have to handsew the eyes on. How much do you think I should sell it for.

Thanks

I get a msg. that your attachment is invalid. I see 2 GPs on your site. Which are you asking about, or both?

It’s meant to be the bottom attachment the top one is my website. Did you say neither we’re working

The bottom link gives me invalid attachment. The link to the web sit works. That’s how I knew there were two pictures of GPs there. :slight_smile:

I can see the attachment fine. I’ve no idea about prices though. I really don’t think you could make it worth it…I guess see ow much the yarn costs and figure out a pay scale and do the math. :shrug:

If it takes you that long to make it would not be worth it to sell it.

Wish I could see what you’re knitting. Can’t get to the photo at all. :pout:

Ill try to send it in a private message

You can see the attached photo, huh? You must be special! :teehee: That means it’s a valid link and it says:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Maybe I should.

Perigrian, maybe you could try uploading it again? Maybe 2nd time’s charm?