Stuck reading Increase Instructions in parentheses

I am working on the sides of a sleeve. The instructions say to increase 1 stitch and each end of the 11th and 0(0:0:7:12) foll 6 rows, then on 0(4;8:5:1) foll 8 rows, then on 8 (5:2::0:0)foll 10 rows, taking inc sts into pattern 57(61:65:69:73). I am working on the 1st number within the parentheses for my size. Where I am confused is the zeros, does this mean the amount of stitches i am to increase?

Anyone’s help will be appreciated.

Where there is a 0/zero this instruction will not apply in this size. So, for the first size within the brackets, it reads increase 1 st at each end of the 11 th row.(0 for the foll.6) then on the 4 foll. 8th rows,then on the 5 foll. 10th rows
Hope this helps, Linda

Thank you so much for your response, excuse my confusion, so does this mean that the numbers that are within the brackets are the amount of stitches I have to divided or distribute within the amount of rows indicated?

No, you increase 1st at each end of the 11th row, then you increase 1st at each end of the 4 following 8th rows (work 7more rows and increase 1st at each end of the next row X 4 ) and then you increase 1 st at each end of the 5 following 10th rows (work 9 rows then increase 1st at each end of the following row X 5)

Oh I see, you’re great with detailing the info. I get it now! Thank you so much for your time.