Stuck on pattern

I have posted earlier about a baby dress pattern that I am working on. There is 26 rows of pattern stitch. Every even row says k the k sts and p the p sts as they face you. I understand that part. I am stuck when I get to row 11. Row 11 says k7, k2 tog, yo, p3, yo, SKP, k6 and repeat all the way across. I’m not sure how to approach row 12. Do I k and p in the row or do I just purl all the way across? And do I treat the yos as k or p sts? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Is there a link so we can see what it looks like?

What happens on rows 1 - 10? I think I need to know/see what the pattern stitch looks like up to that point at least.

I would do the same on Row 12 as you have for the other even rows. Knit the knit sts, and purl the purl ones. Purl the YOs like purl sts.

Here is the link www.ornaghi.it/modelli_en/pisolo_abitino_rosa.htm
Hope you can help me.

I think the tricky thing here is that you have the YOs and you aren’t sure whether to purl or knit into them right? I think Sue is right-just purl the yarn overs, and then knit or purl the other stitches as they appear to you (knit the knits and purl the purls). The reason I would choose to purl the yarn overs is that they were made just before a purl stitch on row 11, so they would be more ‘purly’ to me. But as long as you are consistent there, you’ll be OK.

What did you do on row 10, for the yarn overs you made in row 9? You might also try replicating that.

I’m sorry I can’t be more specific, but unfortunately the pattern is hard to see in the picture. On the other hand, there isn’t always one perfect way to do things in knitting. Being consistent is the key.

In the previous rows I treated the yos as knit sts since the rest of the row is k sts. It makes the pattern look like diamonds at the bottom of the dress. I thought I was doing the top first, but it works from the bottom up. Thanks for your help. I guess if I don’t like the way it looks, I can always do it the other way…lol.