Stuck on a part of the knitting pattern

Hello!
I am Alice and i am currently working on a new pattern by Rowan It is the ambra pattern.
I am completely brain fuzzed about this section:
dec 1 st at each end of 4th and 0 foll 6th rows then on 3 foll 4th rows.

If anyone could get back to me on this i would be hugely grateful!!!

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ambra-2

You to decrease one stitch at each end of the 4th row and then the 3 following 4th rows. Skip over any direction that has a 0 for your size.
Dec on rows 4, 8,12 and 16.

thankyou! very helpful.
I dont quite get the bit where it says ‘and then the 3 following 4th rows’

Thanks

one other thing is:

when it says in the pattern ’ work 11 rows’ is that all the rows that you have knitted together or do i have to knit another 11 rows?

The “3 following 4th rows” is telling you to decrease one stitch at each end every 4 rows. The “3” is telling you how many times to work this particular set of decreases.

Oh right Thankyou so much for explaining it!
This is my first time knitting with a pattern so i just getting the grasps of it.

[quote=“123456789, post:4, topic:143964, full:true”]
one other thing is:

when it says in the pattern ’ work 11 rows’ is that all the rows that you have knitted together or do i have to knit another 11 rows?

If the pattern gives you the decrease rows that you quoted above and then after that says to “work 11 rows” that would mean to work 11 more rows not counting the ones that you have worked.
You can quote a few rows of the pattern if you think it will help. Don’t give us a large portion of the pattern due to designer copyright.

thanks