Stitch Diva - Sahara (Knit & Tonic Wendy)

I am simply drooling over here. Wow. Gotta knit it!

http://knitandtonic.typepad.com/
http://www.stitchdiva.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SDS-031

I like it, but I don’t know if it would like me. That model is WAY skinny.

That’s gorgeous. :heart: And the long-sleeved version is even nicer!

Oooo that’s loverly! :teehee: I see it goes to 3x which is good… [size=1]I bet she’s a size 000!![/size] I would love to do this too! Just depends on how much tilli tomas it needs as I have 4 skeins and wouldn’t want to spend more money getting more.

Lisa

Lovely … she has funny eyes tho.

I need to finish the simple knitted bodice first before I even consider this :teehee:

Agreed!

I really like the short sleeve version on this one…but the long sleeve of the SKB. I wonder if I could pull off a double pattern Tilli Thomas yarn purchase for Christmas. What, it’ll only be $1000 or so :shrug: :teehee:

I’m a bit creeped out by the eyes, too!

She looks possessed… :twisted:

I can’t wait for the pattern to come out… I want to give it a try although not sure what yarn I’ll use or anything… and usually when I knit for myself it never comes out fitting right… :rofl: :roflhard:

Yeah - its like I can see through her eyes! Very creepy :shock:

[size=1]and what’s with that hipbone there waving hi? I would like to be slim but wow![/size]

They’re probably white or silver contacts… not hard to find. Why she would be wearing them, who knows??

Laura

I love this! Definitely will need a yarn sub though. :teehee:

I didn’t think about contacts…I was just hoping they photoshopped her irises or something. :shrug:

I think she just has super pale eyes and they caught some really good light!

yeah, that mundane explanation is probably the most likely, but it’s funnier/scarier to imagine her possessed. maybe that’s the look of food-longing in her eyes.

That top is super cute, but I won’t be making anything in Tilli Tomas until I have, I don’t know, A JOB. Also, that’s cut a bit low for me.

That sweater is gorgeous! :inlove:

I agree with the low-cut comment…if I made it, I’d definitely want to make it not too tightly fitting and then wear a camisole underneath or something.

oh yeah I will have to wear something under it too… :rofl:

I don’t know if you guys know this already or not but the pattern became available last night! :cheering:

:roflhard: And I was wondering about the hipbones thing too, KnittyKitty. Really cute top though.

I got the email and did a “squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!” :teehee:

I’d love to make the short-sleeved version. I don’t like the low-cut front, though. Camisole time, I guess!