So grateful for all of you

I just wanted to say how very grateful I am to be a part of this community. In this crazy world we find ourselves in, knitting is what keeps me grounded and sane. So, when I run up against a knitting situation I can’t solve with You Tube, you are ALWAYS here and ALWAYS encouraging. Without fail. It means more to me than words can express.Thank you, thank you, thank you.

10 Likes

I know! I read all the questions, and am always amazed at the knowledge all of them have. It’s like they have knit the same pattern I am!

2 Likes

It is a warm and helpful community, isn’t it? Thanks to everyone for making that way and so much fun, too!

3 Likes

I feel similarly! I’ve come across few knitting forums in general and the other one I belong to has a lot of cattiness on it (that’s an insult to the wonderful animal that cats are, but it’s true), so I’ve more or less jumped ship in favour of this one lol.

5 Likes

I totally agree with this post from Claudia1. I come on this site once in a while as I do knit occasionally. Nevertheless, I am so grateful for all the help I received and the content I can search through on this site! It is a jewel! Thank you to the founders, the moderators and all the community! Take care, all of you! Knit happy!

5 Likes

I love this site!! Thank you

2 Likes

I agree! This forum remains true to its original intent. It’s a wonderful place to visit, especially during these trying times.

5 Likes