Slip 1 purlwise with yarn in back?

What does this mean? Does it mean that I slip one like I’m going to purl but hold the yarn in the back of the working needle like I’m doing a knit stitch? Even though I know this should be easy, I can’t find a definition of this type of stitch anywhere.

Thanks for the help!

That’s exactly what it means.

Thanks, Ingrid. I knew it had to be easy.