Sleeve Emergency!!!

Hi everyone

I just joined KH and i really need help with a sleeve im doing for a sweater, im beginning to shape then end and im extremely confused on the wording, it says:

Cast off 3 sts at beg of next 2 rows. 78 sts (WHICH I DID AND HAD NO PROBLEM, What coms after is what confused me ):arrow_down:
Dec 1 st at each end of next and 6 foll 4th rows, then on every foll alt row until 26 sts rem. If anyone could please help me with this i’d really appreciate, really despreate:pray::pray::pray:. ive been racking my brain the whole day and i just cannot figure it out. Please could someone help me?

Welcome to the forum.
On the next row do your decreases, 1 at each end. The next row after that counts as row 1. On the 4th row repeat the decreases at each end. Do this a total of 6 times. (Assuming you started decreasing on the right side of the work you could think of this as every other RS row.) You will then decrease every RS row until you have 26 sts rem. If this doesn’t make sense just say so and someone else will explain it better.

2 Likes

Thank you so so much !!! i understand it now :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: really appreciate it and the speedy reply!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’m glad to help. If you have more questions do be sure to ask.

1 Like

I definetely will:grinning:

1 Like