Silver Yarn. No, really. REAL silver yarn

Of course the new Knitter’s Review yarn review caught MY eye. OMG. If there was ever a yarn for me, this is it. Move over Mala-whatever.

It’s a small gauge sock yarn first of all, which um, is my favorite yarn. But it goes one step further.

It contains real silver. :zombie:

Sterling

:passedout:

I totally have money earmarked for a couple hanks of this stuff!

Oh.my.goodness. That’s divine :inlove:

After just reading that article, I feel like I need to dream up the most perfect sock pattern in the world and knit it with that. sigh Why must they keep tempting me?

ETA: Wait, Silver, I think [I]you [/I]should come up with the perfect pattern in the world for it! And then you can share it with all of us! Seems like a perfect fit :wink:

I… have… tears… in my eyes. Somebody pinch me.

After just reading that article, I feel like I need to dream up the most perfect sock pattern in the world and knit it with that. sigh Why must they keep tempting me?

That yarn looks phenomenal! I have been looking for a silvery yarn to pair with this nice sky blue kid mohair I have. I want to do a shawl-like thing with it. Perhaps this is it??:woohoo::woohoo:

that is fascinating!!! and I agreee Silver- it has YOU all over it!!! I would love to see it worked up into something like a shawl- wow.

Oh suuuuurrrrrrre, as if I could think clearly enough to write a pattern once I have some in my hands, let alone a “perfect” pattern. You’re so funny. :roflhard:

Um… I’ll think about it. HEE!! :inlove:

That yarn IS sublime. Oh my goodness. I want some!

They must have hired Rumpelstiltskin. I should have never let him leave the tower. :tap:

Yes, I am silly … :whistle:

Do it Silver! Its GORGEOUS!

I just read about it, too!!! A must have in sock yarn any way you look at it! You HAVE to get some, Silver…that’s a given, lol!

very pretty! and retail of about $20? totaly do-able!!

That’s so cool!
I can’t wait to get my hands on some :happydance:

you canpre-order it here! i will have to wait until after the holidays, but wow! i can’t wait to see some pretty silver socks…

OOOO Thank you, Thank you! I just pre-ordered 2 skeins!!! cloud9:woot::happydance::woohoo:

ooooo! now you have to make a pattern! super silver’s sexy silver socks! :rofl: sSSSSsssssSSssS

LOL Jeanius!! So much pressure…

IF I do make a sock pattern for this, it will be a while because when I get that yarn, I’m going to hold it, and squeeze it and love it and call it my precioussssssssssssssss…

This yarn is wonderful! I could see this being used for some lacey, sexy knee high or thigh high :slight_smile: stockings. I just checked out Romantic Hand Knits from my library yesterday and they have the most beautiful lacey thigh highs as a pattern in there. I don’t know if I would ever wear them outside of maybe the bedroom, but they are beautiful. -Ve

wOw. those socks would definitely be worth $20 a pair.
mohair, silk, AND silver? [I]are you kidding me?!? [/I]:noway:
cloud9, i’m in cloud9!

WOW!!! :inlove: Could something be any cooler??? I don’t know if I could wear something like that on my feet…I’d probably make a shawl out of it (something that I wouldn’t be stepping all over, but that would be loosely draped over my shoulders). Can you imagine people’s response to their inquiry of, “That yarn is really neat–what is that sparkly stuff in it?” :thud::teehee: