Short row w/ wrap using cir needles?

Hi! I’m new here. I watched the video for short rows using a wrap. The video shows how to do it w/ straight needles, but I’m using circular needles. I followed the video and everything works out until it’s time to close the second gap. I have no idea what to do. In the video, she shows how to close the second gap on a purl stitch (straight needle), but I need to know how to close it using a knit stitch. I tried to just do the same thing as the first, but I can’t find the wrap. I know where it is supposed to be, but I’m completely lost as to what to do next!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You should be able to find the wrap, just bring it up onto the needle with the st it’s wrapped around and knit them together. That is, you should be able to see it depending on the yarn.

I wonder if you are talking about the difference in all knit stockinette circular rows and knit one row, purl the wrong side – if you are talking about a RS pick up in the wrap instead of the WS (which is purl) just make sure you insert the needle into the wrap knitwise instead of purlwise (as if to knit).