Shawl question

Im trying to figure out this pattern
But i cant figure out if on the alternating rows they want you to repeat or just do what they have listed once and that 's the row.
Any help?

Which section is it?

Hi Megan,
If you tell me exactly where you are having the problem, I’d be more than happy to walk you through it… also, do you have the corrected pattern? I just uploaded the new pdf yesterday morning, but if you don’t have the corrected one yet, I can tell you where the error on the chart is and it’s an easy fix (one little symbol with a pen) :wink:
Christine

Im at work right now and i don’t have it with me but i’ll write in with that info soon. I guess every other row (2,4,6) i just don’t understand what to do. And no, i don’t think i do have the revised version.

When you have a chance, just let me know where you are getting confused and I will do my best to clear it up for you!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]You knit all the way around the even rows (2,4,6-).[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]When you get to row 14 then you have to knit 7 then knit 2 together, the next repeat you knit 7 then knit 2 together, all the the way around.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]Hope this helps…[/COLOR][/FONT]