Share your own nature photos?

[SIZE=3][B]Hooded Oriole in my backyard yesterday[/B][/SIZE]
(You can click on any of them to see them larger)

Morning in the tangerine tree

Afternoon in the plum tree

Attempting to morph into a hummingbird

Gorgeous! :smiley:

I’ll see if I can dig up some of my husband’s photos to share…

Oh, how beautiful!!!

great photos
:yay::yay:

Thanks, y’all! I just learned that orioles drink nectar, just as hummingbirds do. I must round up an oriole feeder now. He’s big and beautiful!

I’d like to see photos from other KHers, too. anyone?

Oooo so pretty! I didn’t know we had those here… I never see them! :shifty:

I’ll post some pix later tonite or tomorrow.

Beautiful…you are so lucky to have been able to enjoy him for the day. Thank you for a smile that was much needed this evening…

Isn’t he gorgeous? I was knitting the BSJ out on the “verandah” (the patio) and he was suddenly there, a few feet away. You probably have them nearby as well.

I’ll be watching for your photos!

awwww… you’re welcome!

The Mo says hello. :wink: [SIZE=1]see him back there behind the azalea?[/SIZE]

I just took some the other day of grandson with a frog he caught and the frog made a noise and he ballooned out .He probably didn’t like being upside down:doh:And him watching the humming birds. You have to really look for the humming bird in some of the pics because they are in flight. One is by the pole, the other between the trees.Other grandson feeding neighbors horse (horse is nature isn’t it?)a apple.I took some earlier this summer of a bee and a butterfly.And two from last winter.

[quote=momwolf;945269]I just took some the other day of grandson with a frog he caught and the frog made a noise and he ballooned out .He probably didn’t like being upside down:doh:And him watching the humming birds. You have to really look for the humming bird in some of the pics because they are in flight. One is by the pole, the other between the trees.Other grandson feeding neighbors horse (horse is nature isn’t it?)a apple.I took some earlier this summer of a bee and a butterfly.And two from last winter.
Zip the pictures you took are beautiful:cheering:

i read the title of this thread as: “share your mature photos”, and i thought ‘woah, there’s some risque knitters on this forum!’

zip…the plum tree looks a lot like a mandarin in some ways…the fruit. i’ve never seen a bird feeder like a couple of you are showing.

deleted

Great pics!

I’m so jealous…wish we’d have some orioles at our hummingbird feeders again, they’re so beautiful!

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

Momwolf - i loved your pics and the winter ones are breathtaking!
Here’s a picture i took while visiting Iceland:

Okay, here we go. Our Papaya Tree and it’s first blossoms. The flowers are Plumeria, we have both red and white. No birdies. :shrug:

Nice pics ladies! Don’t you love nature? It’s so…natural. :happydance:

Here’s a couple of mine:

Stream at the Cave of the Mounds in WI

Stephen’s Falls @ Governor Dodge State Park WI

Those are so pretty! What a place to go to and relax!