RAM wools sale - 30% off storewide

I just got an email from them that they are having a sale today and tomorrow only - 30% off storewide.

Here is what the Email said:

[ul]
[li][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800000]January 9th and 10th only[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/li][li][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800000][B]All prices shown will reflect the 30% discount. [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/li][li][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800000][B]Prices go into effect at 10:00 am Central on January 9th and will remain in effect until Midnight January 10th.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/li][li][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800000][B]No returns, exchanges, refunds or credits on goods purchased at discount.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/li][li][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800000][B]EVERYTHING in our webstore will be affected by the discount during these two days. DON’T MISS IT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/ul] [/li]I have ordered from them before and been very happy with them - it takes a little longer to get the packages since it is coming from Canada but other than that I have been very pleased.

Just thought I would share this…

Thanks for sharing. I’ll go check out the site right now.

THANK YOU!!!

I have never been to that site, just got a TON of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino for a GREAT price:cheering:

I was visiting my parents in Manitoba a week ago. Unfortunately I didn’t get to go to Ram Wools this time! Hopefully next time I can go check it out and report back to everyone.
This sale is very tempting…

Holy crap…they have some great prices. Wish they had Lorna’s Laces. :think:

I must confess, I purchased $200.00 of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino for my new grandmother knitting:aww: :aww: :aww: . The sale price was lower than I’ve ever seen it on ebay!