Quiz: What kind of yarn are you?

I did a search to make sure this hasn’t come up already!!!

Me:
You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that’s okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.

Well. I don’t know abut warm and fuzzy (i try to be cold and complainey), but the rest seems good!

[size=2]**QUIZ (link added after original post… also below)[/size]

Is this a quiz or are you just making stuff up about you :??

Duh…I guess I’ll post the link to the QUIZ
:oops:

Well here goes:

[color=indigo]You are Merino Wool. You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes. [/color]

:blush:

You are Mohair. You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that’s okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.

I am a little suspicious of any quiz that invokes the name of Christian Slater though!

heh

Nice

You are Mohair. You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that’s okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.

You are Merino Wool. You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.

:roflhard: Here is some cotton among all you wool people :rofling:

You are Dishcloth Cotton. You are a very hard worker, most at home when you’re at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.

You are Merino Wool. You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.

DAMMIT! I wanted to be alpaca! :mad:

You are Acrylic. While you are very versatile, your plasticky countenance can be offputting. You are very good with children but can become a pill if left alone with them too long. You are very flexible but don’t give in to manipulation.

:roflhard: :roflhard: I think it was the Christian Slater one that put me over the top… but really, how can you choose? It’s like Sophie’s Choice

Ahhh…I am my favorite yarn…who knew :wink:

You are mercerized cotton. You are always very crisp and neat. You are very playful and are happiest while outdoors in the sunshine. You are sometimes accused of splitting hairs, but in the end people find you pretty easy to live with.

All those beach questions and tropical islands got to me. I’m leaving for a two week vacation on the beach in Ocean City on August 12th and I’m spending lots of time these days daydreaming and planning my getaway.

Sorry Kelly - no alpaca category!

I loved the colors in the mercerized cotton swatch. I want that yarn - it reminds me of the ocean! My favorite colors are shades of blue and green.

Mary

I’m acrylic too!

You are Mercerized Cotton. You are always very crisp and neat. You are very playful and are happiest while outdoors in the sunshine. You are sometimes accused of splitting hairs, but in the end people find you pretty easy to live with.

that fist part is not me about being neat… i am so far fropm neat its not funny… but i’m very neat in my head i just don’t get around to doing it… but the rest fits! :happydance:

Mark
me
down
for
mohair

man
I
need
to
fix
t.his
keyboard

T.hise ise howe it.e usually,e lookst.

lol…i am sorry but that just made me literally LOL.

I’m merino, too.

You are Shetland Wool. You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.

At least I didn’t come up dish cloth cotton. (just an acerbic observation.)

hey! And what is wrong with being a dishcloth??? :rofling:

In fact, during lunch today, I bought 3 balls of the $1 cotton at Michael’s just to celebrate being like a dish cloth :balloons: