Please forgive the stupidity, need help!

So I made the left gauntlet; well for the right one according to the pattern
I’m supposed to reverse the gusset shaping. Would someone please tell me how I’m to do this? :muah:

from looking at the pattern, i think that the reverse part is just that you need to do the shaping on the other side of the gauntlet.
The gusset looks like it is one stitch below center. it sticks out at a slight angle. meaning the the gusset mostly sticks out the side, but it is one stitch below the start of the round.

If you’ve done your right glove with the round starting to the right of the cable, you’ll do it slightly different than if your round starts to the left of your cable.

first round:you need to knit across the bottom of the gauntlet until 3 stitches from a)the beginning of your round -or- b)the opposite of the beginning of your round. then you increase (p1,k1)into one st, increase (p1,k1) into one st, k1, place a merker, and then do your normal cable pattern across the top.
next round: k across bottom until 5 st before your new marker. p1, k2, p1, k1, and then do your normal cable pattern across the top.
next round: k across bottom until 5 st before marker. increase by (p1,k1) into one st, k2, increase by (p1,k1) into one st, k1, normal cable across top.
and then continue that.

Thanks for the advice! I’ve been thinking it over in my head since I finished the first one and I think I get it…I knit counterclockwise in the round, so my knitting is wrong side out while I’m working on it (well the little pieces seem to do that way). I’ll just hafta knit past the cable stitch to start the gusset shaping.