Place marker(pm)

how can I place marker?

just tie a piece of a different colored yarn loosely around the needle where you’re supposed to place a marker. Another thing that will work are the really small pony tail holders. Or if you have a craft store nearby, you can buy little plastic rings you slip on the needle to place a marker.

You could use stitch markers,they are the small plastic circles. I take a contrasting color yarn and tie it to the needle where it says place marker. Hope that helps.

ok Twig beat me to it!! :smiley:

Then you just pass the marker over to the other needle when you come to it??? This is something I’ve always been unclear about.

Yep. You just move it from one needle to the other when you come to it.

thank you.

Then you just pass the marker over to the other needle when you come to it??? This is something I’ve always been unclear about.

Knitqueen, I’m so glad you asked that. I’ve been meaning to post the same question, as I wasn’t sure what you were supposed to do with it once you knitted back 'round to it. :?? Now, I know. :cheering:

And I am doing this for the first time today in my knitting career (all of about 3 months!) and WHY DIDN’T I FIND OUT ABOUT THIS SOONER??? It sure would have saved me a lot of hassle. :doh:

:smiley:

I have abbreviations and download movie but pm is not stitch .